Posts created by Lilac13

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 12:16 AM
Souvenirs cannot be gathered until main and bonus game are completed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 8:51 PM
I stand by my statement Moderator Arinelle.
The game populates the categories (achievements, inventory, airship supplies, pets, avatars, holiday items/pets/avatars, crafted items, etc.) as you advance in the game. As the game reset to zero, most of what I had is not listed. This makes it impossible to give BFG tech team a list to make a poor copy of a game for me. Unless BFG sends me a list w/ names and pictures of all the items available in a game at level 80 for me to pick what I had, their repeated request to provide a list is ludicrous. I’m not willing to settle for BFG only rebuilding a game by providing specific pets and avatars and a guesswork of inventory.
Since BFG refused to provide this list, they refused to return my game to me.

posted in Medium Detective: Fright from the Past on Apr 16, 18 10:17 PM
Hope you figure this out by now. It's 11:30. Any time you see something between 12 and 24 hours, just subtract 12 to get the time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:43 PM
Ohpleeze, I quit because I would have to start from zero/beginning. I spent 4 years getting to level 80 w/ most of the achievements, avatars, pets, holiday items, furniture in the Xmas & Easter rooms, air ship supplies, and large inventory which BFG would not replace. I'm not willing to start over unless they replace all that and they refused, that's why I quit. Lu

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests on Apr 15, 18 10:57 PM
Use the soul stone in mirror to left of inventory. She will show video and give you a glowing colored ball. You then put ball toward shield. I"m assuming you've already used hammer on 3 shields and played match 3 games.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 10:55 PM
Hi Gertie & Butter Cup: Thanks for the sympathy! Updated your post looking for me, too Gertie. Thanks for being friends and forum buddies! See you around the pond,
Lu

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 10:50 PM
Posted this as new thread 4/15/18.
Hello Friends, I've been away from MC for a month. Daughter had a baby so was gone 3 weeks helping her. I left MC at level 80 doing fine, shut down computer not to be opened or used until my return. My return found MC reset to zero/beginning. Somehow BFG had destroyed/disappeared my game. There's no evidence in the cloud of LilacCherokee at all. Say they searched manually for any remnant of the game by that name and ID number, the original game save profile is not there. In other words, I'm done w/o recourse for 4 years of work on a great game. I had the game saved at level 64 on USB stick from when brother copied it from old computer to new one last August but because LilacCherokee is no longer in the BFG cloud, even this save loads at zero.
Goodbye! Thanks for being friends!
Lu
PS They did offer to make me a makeshift game at level 80 which wouldn't have all the achievements, inventory, avatars, and pets I already had. Told them no, worked too hard to get where I was to start over.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 3:30 PM
Hello Friends, I've been away from MC for a month. Daughter had a baby so was gone 3 weeks helping her. I left MC at level 80 doing fine, shut down computer not to be opened or used until my return. My return found MC reset to zero/beginning. Somehow BFG had destroyed/disappeared my game. There's no evidence in the cloud of LilacCherokee at all. Say they searched manually for any remnant of the game by that name and ID number, the original game save profile is not there. In other words, I'm done w/o recourse for 4 years of work on a great game. I had the game saved at level 64 on USB stick from when brother copied it from old computer to new one last August but because LilacCherokee is no longer in the BFG cloud, even this save loads at zero.
Goodbye! Thanks for being friends!
Lu
PS They did offer to make me a makeshift game at level 80 which wouldn't have all the achievements, inventory, avatars, and pets I already had. Told them no, worked too hard to get where I was to start over.

You don't connect them. You try to send fox up pole but he slides off. Then use the bow by itself w/o fox to get nest.

I found them by random clicking. They are on the statue's right arm near the elbow.

Are you measuring in front of circus to dig up chest? I pulled tape across several times and it locked once I got it past the 6. X showed up below, could use shovel.

You get shovel when you lock tiger up at the circus. Knife is on table to chop herbs once you have all items on the table.

You need the lipstick picked up in room w/ family near end.

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 18 12:25 AM
If these haven't all been given away, would love one. Disabled and on a fixed income. Thanks!!

How do you win this game? The color marbles in my hand don't come up fast enough to make sets of 3 before the marbles go into the bad guy's left hand. Had to start over 3 times before I hit skip. Is there some trick?

I can't draw fast either so I died couple times. Game just let me keep trying til I drew all of the designs. Helps if you check strategy guide for what lights to be on.

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 23, 17 5:15 PM
The hint button turns into a skip button when you're playing a mini game. Takes a little time to become skip. Make sure in the game mode that you didn't mark box for no skipping.

Use the bottle of cleaner on the bottom dirty edge where list of items normally is. Then use the cloth to clean area so you can see list.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Nov 19, 17 4:06 PM
SPOILER ALERT:
32 for upper left wheel, re: freezing water
12 for lower left wheel, re: number of men walked on moon
16 for middle wheel, re: numbers on credit/bank cards
7 for upper right wheel, re: number of months w/ 31 days
27 for lower right wheel, re: number of bones in human hand

There is no hint button on this puzzle so I googled the answers I needed.

posted in Hidden Fears on Nov 17, 17 10:28 PM
Couldn't figure it out either; used the skip button directly below the flashlight.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator