Posts created by suehorse

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on Jul 3, 14 12:50 PM
I am also having trouble with this in amateur mode and I have the right coffin. What do we do?

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 10, 14 12:09 PM
I don't know if this has been addressed before. I just got inside the manor and I can't do anything. I don't get any magnifying glasses or the arrow to move back outside or anything. I hope to see an answer soon. Thanks.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Nov 10, 13 6:38 PM
I am choosing the areas that the walkthrough shows but I keep hearing Nicole say that she's not that patient. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 12 5:52 PM
When I get to the telescope and put the lens on after it shows the scene and the last map piece drops down I can't do anything. The hand doesn't show so I can pick up the map piece and I can't close the window. Is anyone else having this problem? If so how did you fix it if you did? Thanks.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 13, 12 8:26 AM
I am in Chapter 2 and game freezes and I get "Access Violation" when I try to use Lamonte's phone to take a picture. I am going to try to reinstall and see if that helps. Does anybody have any other suggestions? Thanks.

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 13, 12 8:26 AM
I am in Chapter 2 and game freezes and I get "Access Violation" when I try to use Lamonte's phone to take a picture. I am going to try to reinstall and see if that helps. Does anybody have any other suggestions? Thanks.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 25, 12 8:11 AM
I just downloaded the trial and when I open and try to play all I get is a white screen with a book in the middle of the bottom part of the screen. What can be done? I have XP.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Mar 3, 12 11:59 AM
I am having to restart the whole game because I wasn't getting the hidden object game in the cellar in Scotland. I don't know why.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Feb 13, 12 3:40 PM
The pictures of the water pipe solution in the walkthrough and in the game drawer are just pictures of how it looks after you put the pipes together. I found it doesn't show how to turn the water on.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 15, 12 5:59 PM
I got to the basement and filled the goblet then went to use it in the woods it wasn't in my inventory. Can anyone help?

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Jan 11, 12 12:48 PM
I can't find the last magic key to get the last dart that I need. My hint keeps telling me to move one of the microscopes but I can't. Is there any help out there? Thanks.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Sep 19, 11 6:26 AM
I never was able to get the game to open so I could play the trial. The last time I tried it said my time was up. What can I do now? Thanks.

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Sep 19, 11 6:17 AM
Thanks. I guess I thought it would pop open.

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Sep 19, 11 6:17 AM
Thanks. I guess I thought it would pop open.

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Sep 18, 11 4:16 PM
I am in dire need of help. I can't get the music box to open and I know I am putting in the right date. I think my problem is that I didn't get the winery book from the pastor and now I don't know how to get it. When I try to talk to him again I can't. I would really appreciate the help.

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Aug 29, 11 5:37 PM
I can't get into the next victims house because when I click the house for Nicole to go in she just stands there. I have waited at least 5 minutes and she still doesn't move. Can you explain this? Thanks.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 16, 11 10:03 AM
When I try to play the game won't open. Need help.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Aug 14, 11 6:24 PM
Does anyone have a game save for this with her already across the first bridge. I keep dying. Or does she have anything to bring the one post closer? Help PLEASE!

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 3, 11 1:08 PM
I am undecided about the game but I would like to know if the movie in the game is a real movie or did they just do it for the game? If it is a real movie what was it called and where can I find it? Thanks.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jul 25, 11 6:31 AM
I don't know about anyone else but I am having trouble and I don't know if it is a technical problem with the game or my computer. I am stuck at the three posts in the swamp and no matter how many times I try I keep getting eaten by the alligator. I am following the wt but I just can't get past this. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator