Posts created by AZbratnNY

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 25, 18 5:56 PM
Thanks all for the info, will try other places other than Rome for awhile..tks again

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 21, 18 4:39 PM
[b]Can anyone share where I might go to get green gems, I need some and I'm having a hard time collecting them..I've tried Rome and drilled, any others?? TKS

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 26, 17 5:45 AM
[b] WHY..???? am I being charged $.099 PLUS 400 travel vouchers for a day pass?? This is really "hard up" and desperate Big Fish, you should be ashamed. (Unhappy Long time Gamer) Not sure what happened, but The $0.99 fee went away, thanks )

posted in Glass Masquerade on Jul 4, 17 1:04 PM
Would be nice if I could figure out how to play. No instructions. nothing..Shame. Anyone out there share a ''how to play'' would be nice. thks

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 26, 17 3:54 PM
Can't seem to find much help with this level, and I sure need some please. I don't even know where to start? ANY TIPS? please, much appreciated, I'm so flustered with this city but I won't back down , not yet. Tks anyone

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 3, 17 1:21 PM
Oh my, help please..I just can't figure this out. I've tried everything I can think of, running on fumes !!! ANY suggestions?, I can't believe how HARD these levels are getting, Come On Big Fish, this lil starfish is drying out. Tks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 2, 16 4:55 PM
Can anyone help me with New Orleans, level 87? How am I to get rid of all corner bombs? other than buying a ton of shovels?? any help please..tks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 20, 16 11:15 AM
eli173 wrote:
ROME 71

Someone is asking about this level in another thread so I'm posting what I found here. Apparently they still haven't adjusted it? Note that customer support can help only if you are on mobile.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 17, 15 3:01 PM

As for a few other levels posted about here, I was able to play through them and can share some tips.[...]

[...] As for Rome 71, this level is indeed a difficult one. When playing through this level, I did repeatedly experience a major issue where too many red Color Blockers were preventing the souvenirs from falling off the bottom of the board. I'll definitely pass this issue along to the appropriate team. In the meantime, if you continue to experience trouble with this I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's linked to the game. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 13, 14 12:57 AM
I have installed/uninstalled I still cant get a VISUAL . this game needed some re view before it floated out to all us, ?? members. all I get is crazy puzzle, jive, stuff..would like to give it my , y / n ?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on Jun 6, 12 5:09 AM
hello...why cant I even play the demo on this game.? I have installed, re: installed, at least 5 times..I just purchased a nother game, no problem....what, if anything, is goining on? I cant even play the demo,,YET I can get the other games> help tks dh

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Dec 26, 11 11:06 AM
Glad I read the forums re/ this game...I dont want to have to adjust my settings because who ever did this game needs to fix it...Im not messing around with settings, etc, which so far have not effected my many(lots & lots) other games....come on big fish, fix it, so we dont have to drown in possible other issues...

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Nov 19, 11 7:54 PM
[b]THIS GAME IS I have all other DRAWN- games What happenend?? or needs to be gone..what did U do Big Fish FIRE the creator of the original Drawn games?? This is unexcepitel/ thats why I left,..gonna get new fish to challenge us ? did U play this game, BFF? It SUCKS(

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Sep 6, 11 10:34 AM
THANK YOU BIG FISH/ KEEP THEM COMMING" THIS GAME WAS ONE OF THE BEST/ FACES/ALSO #1 FOR ME [b] KEEP THEM COMMING.TKS

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 14, 11 2:04 PM
This game was the worse game Ive played....been w/bf for yrs, can believe what I just downloaded? stupid, un playable, I deleted after the first 5 min. also, thought Id give it a chance...NO WAY....I hope this is not whats to become, if so, I dont know, have to wait and see...I was very un happy, but thats just my opinion...But I hope there are no more of this TYPE on games offered, NO BUY< didnt even do the demo(YUCK)

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 2:50 PM
I read all posts/ sorry BF..I am having the same problems..whats gonning on? Test them, a little better? Tks for your ck into this game..Its happened so many times, I, wondering, if I should go somewhere else....I still have 3
games(CE) that I still cant complete..I have tried all..screen goes black, or I hear that, horrible humming/what ever its called...But I know, so much for this game..I was gonna buy it/will wait hear or read from the other fishes, ck your games, seems lately, alot of something not goining to good?

posted in Syberia II on Jan 25, 11 10:15 AM
:this is my first LGF. but I heard its good..I may need to talk to a few fishes, to hellp me out...oh well, here goes, diving into ? heard alot ,but never played this type of hog...tks 4 saving me if I get stuck....have a great day, bask in the lile, sun we have chow 4 now

posted in Syberia II on Jan 23, 11 4:54 AM
Help Is there a walk through for this game..need some guideness..this is the first LGF tks so much...

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 18, 11 4:01 PM
[b] YES>>YES!!! one of my fav's in the last yr..I never could get walkthrough(blog) I just took a break, and yes, figured it out...must admit, changing rms, is challenging, but I couldnt stop, just took breaks. eyes were getting tired....LOVED IT>>MORE PLSE..give this person a BIG RAISE!!! tks for help from other fishes, stuck, learned from their responses.....back to the pond....chow 4 now

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 18, 11 7:34 AM
I have tried all forms to get the walkthrou for this game, not getting anything and I am stuck w/sending msg in envelope re: mr muffins..help plse tks to anyone

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 7:27 AM
I would also buy if it had a walk through, need some help at times, this is the time..tks soooooo very much

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator