Posts created by Pringle4003

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 24, 14 8:43 PM
First of all let me thank you for making and administrating this list. And yes, I agree the "dumbing down" and redoing of many of the HOS scenes is annoying and was unnecessary. With all that said while replaying all the scenes just to make sure everything was updated I of course ran into all the changes. Here are two HOS scene changes I did not find on your present list.

Chapter 4 bonus scene (4) - This Place is a Zoo
Edible
Animals
To the Right of the Bear

Chapter 5 scene 3 - Unlock the Lock
Right of Gourd of Floor
Above the Nest
Found in Water

My apologizes I lack the patience to find and list all the items in the grouping.
Thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 13 9:17 AM
wonderful - thank you for this answer - I posted in another thread looking for the 2nd half of MCF badge. Found the one in the cemetary, now off to play the one in the sheriff's office.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 13 9:11 AM
kklohr1,

Like you I get only find 1 badge half. I found mine at the church outside (I clicked on the cemetary) Where did you find your half?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator