Posts created by basmith12

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 4:45 PM
same here, once I open game and attempt to do anything, shows no connection. Other Bfg are online and working fine. Only MC and I gifted over 60 gifts under tree and before being kicked out. Hope everyone gets their goodies!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 29, 16 2:54 PM
I am hoping and wishing for new cities update for pc users. Please! Happy New Year Everyone!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 16 7:20 PM
Been playing since beginning and have many extra gifts to give for CE. Was away for a length of time due to family sickness but will gladly gift all my pink packages to anyone who needs them. I have over 700 and have lost many of my original friends (apparently some lost their original games, so sorry to hear) I play as Mammaw #9386

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 6:18 PM
I have been away from game for several months due to family illness and trying to catch up. I noticed that I had 209 friends when I left and now only have 40 active players according to the little icon showing in upper left corner. Does this mean these inactive players are gone from game completely or just on break for whatever reason? I do not want to delete anyone if they are to be playing at later time and not sure of any changes over past months. Thanking you in advance for any helpful information. God Bless and Merry Christmas! mammaw 9386

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 6:10 PM
I am so sorry for your loss and you are all in my prayers. May God grant you the peace and strength you need in your time of grief. Mammaw (Barbara)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 5:31 PM
hi everyone, I play as mammaw 9386 and I have been playing since the very beginning and love this game. I have over 200 friends on my list and not sure how to tell who is still playing. I had to leave the game for the past eight months or so with very little time to enjoy the game due to my brother being diagnosed with cancer and other medical problems with the family as well as my own health issues. I removed my wish list so I would not interrupt my friends gifting and to not let their gifts go unanswered in receipt. I was finally able to get back in castle and play daily and was able to catch up to level 74 just in time for the CE and was about to begin my daily gifting of friends and try and catch up on the pets and other things I might be able to get but we received news two days ago that my mother has been diagnosed with lymph node cancer and she is currently undergoing tests and treatment at the same center as my brother is receiving his treatment. I have one daughter and she has started having health issues at the age of 29 and she has three beautiful young children to care for and she is also part caretaker of me (which I am so grateful) I just wanted to explain why it appears that I have been in and out of the game lately and am sorry if it has caused confusion to any of the players. Please include my family in your prayers. We have an awesome God and I know that no matter what comes my way that he is in control. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 13, 16 3:36 PM
bfgBellerophon, Thank you for your response and for passing on the idea to possibly have additional areas for play in the game. Looking forward to new cities to explore and many more joyous hours of gummy play!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 13, 16 8:56 AM
i love this game and have had several games going at once with the multiple user ability on my pc however, I have now play 100% of all available cities and other than the daily events, I have nothing to gain in playing the levels over and over as I have so many gems and boosts accumulated. I try and play each level without using any boosts except for a very few of the timed that I could not accomplish. I would like to have something added to the game for those of use who have extra play time (I realize that due to my disability that I have much more time to play the games than others) to give something to work toward in the forms of rewards or something in addition to the gems. This would allow us to play the game continuously while waiting for the next updates to come. I play on PC platform and do to limited use of hands, etc cannot play on the smaller devices or am sure I would have a game on each! LOL Just voicing an idea to try and get more GD play and I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! God Bless You All!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 8, 16 2:08 PM
Hoping for an update for Budapest and any other cities for PC users. Noticed there was approx. 2 months between last updates and also just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas on next update, I have been thoroughly enjoying the last update and it has taken me the two months to complete the last three cities at playing at least two to three hours daily! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone and hope Santa brings me an update as early gift this year!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 25, 16 3:08 PM
Does anyone know if the PC users will be offered any additional events for the holidays? I am unable to use the mobile phone due to physical ability and the small size but love my games! Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas everyone and God's Blessings to you all!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 4, 16 7:57 PM
Thank you so much for the PC update. So excited and looking forward to many many hours of great play. Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 20, 16 3:43 PM
fishfinder246 wrote:That was meant to be a private message, sorry.

Thank you to all who responded to my post and the helpful information. fishfinder, no apology necessary! and thank you for your kind thoughts. Yes, I have back pain and have several muscular, bone and joint problems which range from ms to multiple types of arthritis, multiple surgeries throughout years. I enjoy the relaxing hidden object and match 3 games the bfg provides for me and am so thankful for them. I was forced to early retirement due to health problems and my faith, family and games give me something to look forward to

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 13, 16 6:34 PM
I have had this same experience at least three different times in the last month while playing. The first time I assumed that maybe I had mistaken the number of coins so I started documenting my coins each time I closed the game and it occurred twice more but has not happened in the last week. I open and close the game and play throughout the day as the lives rebuild for play and play as often as possible but I have not paid real money for coins in some time due to length of time between updates therefore I did not mention as I had not lost any of my money but would love to have the earned coins for more play.. I love this game and am in constant pain and it helps so much to keep my mind off the pain. I am sorry to hear others have lost coins and hope maybe by mentioning this it may draw attention to get the problem fixed. But as I said I have not lost any coins in past week and have opened and closed many times each day.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 12, 16 4:41 PM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Howdy basmith12,

That's an excellent question and I certainly understand wanting to see if there will be content changes before continuing to replay levels. Unfortunately, the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive information about upcoming sales, promotions, or updates that are coming up in the game or when they may be made available.

However, we certainly can provide feedback for promotions and updates, which can help the teams that are making these decisions with those updates and promotions. I apologize that I do not have more specific information that I can provide to better answer that question, and I will be sure to provide this question as a bit of feedback for the appropriate teams.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask them here or to PM me or any of the other <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>. We're always happy to listen and help answer questions or help out as best we can.

Thanks for your understanding,

bfgIlinalta
thank you for your quick reply to my question. I assumed there would be no information on the update as I have been a bfg member for many years but had read the post regarding the sale of coins and as am on a budget due to my disability thought if available on pc that I might be able to purchased extra coins to store for use with later update. Thanks again for the reply and happy gaming to everyone

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 12, 16 4:05 PM
will there be a sale for the pc users or an update soon. No fun replaying levels if there is no coinage to gain. Thank you

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 11, 16 7:44 PM
I have been on level for days and are not enough green gems to fill the fourth green bomb which is blocking the last sovenieur to drop I have had a total of eight lightening bolts and tried clearing board to cause a blast of board but cannot get any progress, any suggestions would be appreciated. on fixed income and cannot afford to purchase boosts at this time. thanking you in advance for any help

I won a shovel and finally able to get this level!! Happy Gaming everyone!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 3, 16 7:56 PM
I do not post very often but was so happy to see the new cities added for play and I was about to purchase additional items for the extra play thank goodness I was delayed in doing so because I am on a budget and would have thrown money into this game only to have to sit and wait for months for next update. I know I sound so negative but I am so disappointed lately with BFG and the updates, I have been a loyal member for years and generally keep my gripes to myself but I feel that if the cities are there and are playable but only one or two at a time every few months seems to be very poor business practice. Why would anyone choose to invest very much hard cash into the games if we know from past experience that we will be sitting and waiting for weeks on updates and could be using the cash to purchase other BF games etc...? I realize not everyone can play for same length of time as some of us can but if the games are there and part of the game as a whole why are PC users not privy to the play as other platforms. I realize there are checks and balances to release but the cites released appeared to be playable.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 2, 16 8:38 PM
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. I am so excited to see more levels to continue the journey! Happy gaming everyone!!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 3, 16 8:36 AM
I have experienced several problems with the latest update. Have had no problems at all with the first two worlds except one fox paw would not work in troll world but otherwise none. However, this last update has problems I cannot recall all the areas but do remember level #8 will not recognize when you complete the level and will not award the scroll and continues to use your lives if you retry. also, just had similar problem with level 12 in this world. I also notices that the number of moves showing keeps changing during play from number 26 to 46 moves. I see no other mention of this world in forum so will continue to play forward for a few days til I determined if it is only my game or others experiencing the same type problems. Thank you for the update, at least I have more levels to play as I had already completed all of previous two worlds.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 1, 16 8:35 PM
Sportspaz1449 wrote:Howdy,
I am so curious, and a bit upset about the missing LA on the PC! I spent A LOT of actual money to get through Shanghai, and was so excited to see the little guys in the boat take me to LA, the button appeared for 2-4 seconds, then "POOF" IT WAS GONE! And now I am really bummed to see that only the tablets or the other tech. items are getting the updates!!!!
Why are you forgetting your loyal PC customers ????
It really hurts to see us be neglected and forgotten.... we are your paying customers too!
So, could SOMEONE PLEASE address this issue?
Thank you very much. I miss playing Gummy Drop, and as mentioned, spent a lot of cash so far. So, I feel I earned my way to LA!
Looking forward to hearing back from anyone!
Have a wonderful day!

I totally agree with everything said here. I realize the different platforms but seems unrealistic to take over four months for any info regarding update if there is genuine interest in the progression of the game. The long delays in the updates with no useful info makes me very cautious of paying real money into the games as of late. I am more than willing to spend money to pay longer and go farther in the games but I purchased at end of Shanghai and came to update point of LA. Have played all levels so now I have extra coins accumulated and nothing to use them on. Very disappointing. I started a second game under another user account to pass time waiting for update but after four months beginning to doubt.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator