Posts created by kim0530

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 4:55 PM
For the longest time, I was wondering on why some things I couldn't get (for example the hat). Well, since I'm on level 69 and trying to get organized on how to play the game, I noticed that some people was wondering about room 1. My first thought was why worried about room 1 when we have room 2 to worried about until for some crazy reason I checked my room 1. And yep, there is something going on in room 1. So, in all fairness to those, I decided to do this. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I'll have room 1. From Thursday to Saturday, I'll switch to room 2. AS for Sunday, the room will be switch 1/2. Hope that helps and also I hope I remember.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 8:32 AM
Everyone thank you..... Very much.. All those advise I'm holding on.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 1:00 PM
Well, I'm finally on level 69 but I started to noticed something different. The diamonds are a lot more and so are the quests . Example, the Ghostly Chest. 50 destiny keys? Seriously? For those who are helping me with the keys,,, I thank you ... because without you I don't know what I would have done. The quests are becoming more work (not like before). So my question to the higher level is this. Any tips? I don't want to use diamonds but the coins are getting lower faster. Thanks Oh by the way, will it get worst?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 11:09 AM
oh didn't know that. Thank You

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 10:48 AM
I have been trying to get information regarding avatars from past castle challenging. What happens if we don't complete a challenge what happens to those avatars. Last year, I started the spring but was unable to complete and noticed some that I would like to get.Example: Merlin the Great and Tiger Tamer and I liked the Bunny girl. To bad? If so, then what about the new people who just joined? In ever new castle challenge there's new ones but what the old ones that are still unlocked?

posted in Gnomes Garden Christmas Story on Jan 1, 18 9:50 PM
I know this is stupid but what is the purpose of the Merry maker? Unless, I'm missing something, I don't see the purpose.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 9:33 AM
First, Halloween is now over, so I am changing the name from Halloween mansion to Christmas express. That being said, if anyone wants pumpkins PLEASE let me know. It's true, I'll be saving some for next year, but I have too many pumpkins that I'll be giving pumpkins out first.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 17 11:19 AM
I have done that. Forgot to hit accepted but hit the X

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 17 11:18 AM
mikit wrote:
silver_hawk wrote:
judyc121 wrote:Last night, again a Sunday, I tried to do a daily quest with ghosts, and, of course, they weren't crediting, so I stopped after I wasted three ghost traps. I think Sunday night is not a good night to get much accomplished on this game!

One more thing...

If the ghosts are not crediting while doing a Daily Quest... Make SURE you have accepted the quest and NOT clicked the red X in the upper corner after just looking at the quest.

You MUST "Accept" the quest before any work you do toward it will count/credit. Been there done that many times myself and had to redo stuff because I spaced out and clicked X and not accept/ok.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 17 6:18 PM
OK, I'm not sure if this is a problem but it has to do with Social. Every time I tried to give gifts to my friends I'm unable to open on some of them. Is it because they don't want gifts or is there a problem.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 5:21 PM
Everything was working fine until now. It seems that the old ghosts goes into the album, but does not registering. I played this morning, it didn't have any problems.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 17 4:00 PM
Yep, I saw the Calavera Cat and I'm in for the challenge. But I do have one question to ask. What about the rest of the avatars? One I would like is the Cat lover. Missed that one. Just wondering if they are going to bring some back for people who missed it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 17 9:11 AM
Living in Huston TX, my heart goes out to you. Stay safe.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 8, 17 10:16 PM
It's been very long time playing this game. When this game first came out, I was in love with this game but had problems . Especially, when I was on level 32 and then the game went back to level 1. So know, I have returned and it seems there's a lot of changes to this. I am hoping that the problem that I experience a long time ago is gone. Trying this game again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 16 2:04 PM
Does anyone know the purpose for the old egg? I got one and have no clue what to do with it.

Midnight Magic

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 16 4:34 PM
My Friend Code is 620236. Please add me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 15 12:09 AM
Hi Everyone

I'm Kim from Irbid Jordan. Yep, the Middle East

It's now 10 AM 11/26

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 15 6:28 AM
OK, what's the purpose of the odd egg? I have no clue.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 15 2:00 PM
Could someone explain this to me? I'm trying to give gifts out but I can only give out five at a time. I have over 250 of these gift boxes and unable to use them. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 15 10:08 AM
Golden Meadow is up and running again. My new ID number (again) is 517479. I'm Looking for my old friends and looking forward to new ones.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator