Posts created by Auntydodo

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 14 3:15 AM
greengrassyhill wrote:CANNOT COLLECT ALL FIVE MINERALS

I enjoyed playing this game more than any other in a long while, that is, until I arrived at about page 37 in the Strategy Guide. I played the HOS and puzzles, but did not get all my minerals rewards. I have 2 of the necessary five. I have the hammer and chisel, but only two of five minerals. I am stopped, dead in the water, right here. I will uninstall this game, wait a month or so, then download it again.

Shame on me for buying this as a Tomorrow's Game Today. They hardly ever work for me even though I am playing on an Alienware gamers' laptop.

Same problem for me - can't progress in game because wasn't given opportunity to get rest of the minerals - playing on Mac 10.7.5

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Feb 16, 13 12:07 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Jewel Quest Heritag? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

I'm finding this game incredibly frustrating. There are constant resets and few helpful hints. Right now I'm stuck on the monkey game. I've read through the forums but can't find anything to help. Are there a limited number of monkeys? I have filled all the cages so that they are closed and cleared all the dark blocks. The game doesn't end so what else is the to do?

I have completed all the games ahead of this but obviously need to win a puzzle piece from the monkey game to continue. Where can I find the rules for the monkey game?

Can someone please help?

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 13 7:19 AM
I have searched the library, picked up the cards and statuettes, got the book but can't find tha bas relief to get the jewel. I checked the walk thru for the location but no luck. Can anyone help me or have I done something out of order. Thanks

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 25, 13 7:10 AM
I need the bas relief from the library but can't see it. I have checked the walk thru but the bas relief isn't in the room. Now stuck! Help please?

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 25, 13 7:08 AM
louburg wrote:
lisamilena wrote:two questions....

on a wall theres a lion with a lock on its nose and u need to insert a code i got the code wich is 39 but when i enter it doesnt work

...#2 by the tree house there is a sculpture on the ground what do i give to it in order for it to work...?

The code gives you "39" you need to add a third digit, trial and error. Keep trying different numbers 391-9.

The sculpture needs a drink, but first you must free the goblet with a pickaxe, then fill it from the fountain in the basement.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 12 10:00 PM
I have deleted and reloaded, but lost all data so am playing under the same user name. I'll see how far I get and make sure I don't start any games and leave them.
Will report back.

Do we get free games for beta testing?

My first problem was being unable to complete the puzzle where you get the chess piece. I hade to reboot so that I could get the piece. I then completed the chess rake puzzle n the same room. Now my screen has gone black, I can hear the music but can't access the menu, diary or hint buttons. I've tried rebooting the game but am not having any joy.
Is there a recent fix for this? I downloaded from IApp and paid for the version.
Has anyone had any joy getting past this.
(I was able to pick up the key from the portrait)

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 12 8:45 PM
Nytinpusher wrote:I started the earth puzzle last night and had to leave it before I solved it. Today I cannot get back into the mini game. I can get into the other three and have solved them but no luck getting back into the earth puzzle. The door panel shows the mini puzzle vs the green earth symbol but I cannot get an up close view in order to solve. Additionally the dirt has been used so I cannot try to use it again. When i push the hint button it says use dirt on earth symbol. It looks like my game is stuck. I can move on to all other areas of the game. Help please.

I am having the same problem with the Air door. I had the same problem with the chess game, placed two pieces on the board then went to find the other and couldn't get back in to finish. I am currently on a second game under a new user, but this seems to be a bug - maybe you can't leave a game partially finished.

Am now going to delete game and reinstall. If that doesn't help then I'll have to abandon.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 12 8:39 PM
Auntydodo wrote:I've been rather enjoying this game. I have found it more challenging than most. I added two chess pieces from my Inventory to the game baord and then went in search of the third piece. Once I had it, I went back Ti the baord to add it but can't open the board, the sparkles seem to be fewer than usual and one larger blue blob appears every five seconds or so.

I have restarted the IPAD and the game. I have also checked the strategy guide and it appears that this sis the only 'next' thing to do.

Can anyone point me in the direction. No-one e,se seems to be having the problem. I'm wondering if this is a happening because I didn't out all the pieces o. At the same time?

Anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

I started the game over under a new account. This time only got as far as the dungeon door, completed first 3 parts of the door, next time I came back, couldn't access the fourth part of the door - my fan is gone, but I can't complete the game.

Could this problem be to do with only partially completing a game, then coming back to finish but no sparkles to open the game???

Am going to delete and reload. Will come back and let you know what happens.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 12 1:55 AM
I've been rather enjoying this game. I have found it more challenging than most. I added two chess pieces from my Inventory to the game baord and then went in search of the third piece. Once I had it, I went back Ti the baord to add it but can't open the board, the sparkles seem to be fewer than usual and one larger blue blob appears every five seconds or so.

I have restarted the IPAD and the game. I have also checked the strategy guide and it appears that this sis the only 'next' thing to do.

Can anyone point me in the direction. No-one e,se seems to be having the problem. I'm wondering if this is a happening because I didn't out all the pieces o. At the same time?

Anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator