Posts created by Yssa1234

posted in 4 Elements II on Jul 3, 12 5:45 PM
Its a good game, I like it.

posted in Drugstore Mania on Jul 3, 12 3:38 PM
Never tried it before.I just wanted to let anyone know but today I can try it online.

posted in 4 Elements on Jul 3, 12 11:56 AM
4 Elements is very cool, I liked the mini games in 4 Elements.

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Jul 3, 12 11:26 AM
I dont remember where I was in this game but I am definitly stuck,
Do you think you can give me a Walkthrough?

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Jul 3, 12 11:25 AM
I like this game but can you add a little more adventurous parts during this game?

posted in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo on Jul 3, 12 11:23 AM
Just a little good game.I expect some better issues,I want some things like Hints so
we would'nt be stuck.Would you please check my suggestion if you would edit the game?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Jul 3, 12 11:17 AM
I am stuck on that cave.Too many obstacles.I just cant find the way out if you could help me, That would make me proud.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Jul 3, 12 11:15 AM
I need some Tips and Tricks, I dont know how to pass this cave and I am so stuck there.Can anybody help me?

posted in Wonderland on Jul 3, 12 11:07 AM
Wonderland is a good game for lots of fishies.Everybody likes Wonderland games even Wonderland Adventure games.Try this game and even more Wonderland games too! Have Fun!

posted in Wonderland Adventures on Jul 3, 12 11:02 AM
This game is cool, I dont play with this anymore.Fishy, Did you check out
Wonderland Adventures: The Mysteries Of Fire Island? its an awesome game.
If you have a walkthrough in Wonderland Adventures, Please discuss it while your
discussing the Wonderland Adventures Forum, Thx Fishy!

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Jul 3, 12 10:58 AM
Hey Fishy, Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries Of Fire Island Is Best Game.
Try it out! Wonderland Adventures Games are the bestest games I tried.
Fishy, Wonderland Adventures is a great game, Check it out.
Theres lots of Obstacles and NPC's.There can be danger too on the game.
Its very hard so be careful.Have fun!

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on Jun 4, 12 3:35 PM
This game is exiting and mysterious.I love it!

posted in Jane`s Hotel: Family Hero on Jun 4, 12 3:33 PM
This game is awesome! It is so cool I could even say "I love it" all the time really like it so much!

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on Jun 4, 12 3:24 PM
I have never tried Gardenscapes: Manision Makeover.I think its fun but I will find out very soon! Indeed Mysterious is'nt it?

posted in ABC Cubes: Teddy's Playground on Jun 4, 12 3:19 PM
Not bad but quite good game.I love this game.Quite perfect for me and my brother.This game is quite OK!

posted in Cake Mania 2 on Jun 4, 12 3:13 PM
I like Cake Mania 2 because it has a bit of details but not too much for me to love.I wish they would add some special tools.I disliked that they had only a few stories.Not too much for me to like.I dont love Cake Mania 2

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Jun 4, 12 3:06 PM
Hello Fishy! I love Cake Mania 3 because it has Good Stories.I love Cake Mania 3 because they have Terrific Pictures.I love Cake Mania because its all about cakes and I love cakes! The Fun Thing I saw in the Game is the Mini Games,Cake Looks and the Special Tool and especially the Costumes in the Full Version! I have tried this in the Full Version its so Cool! My favorite part of the game is the Stories after we cooked enogh cakes! I want to change nothing because its a good game.I wish that they would make a mode that you can make your own cakes for fun and connect with other fishies to sell the cakes and make our own decorations!
I love Cake Mania 3

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator