Posts created by kmdlj49

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 17, 15 12:11 AM
I am really frustrated with this game. Sitting with no tasks,,,STILL WAITING for the next update, Is there ever even going to be another update or are we just supposed to stay quiet???

posted in Fatal Passion: Art Prison on Apr 22, 14 2:36 PM
The game downloaded with one small issue. It will not open in full screen. The full screen size is about a 5 or 6 inch square in the middle of my screen. The other games I load open to full size. My computer info is:

Windows 8.1
System Properties:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) i5-4200CPU @ 1.60 GHz 2.30 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.0 GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating System x64-based processor
Pen and Touch: Full Windows Touch support with 10 Touch points

Please respond ASAP

kmdlj49smile@yahoo.com

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 30, 11 8:55 PM
I downloaded the game and played along fine. I then got stuck late last night and decided to quit and come back later. I went to walkthrough to figure out how to solve my dilemma. I then tried to relaunch the game and it would not launch. There is no error message error. I did trouble shoot security settings looked good. I downlaoded another three games to try out. I successfully started, stopped and then restarted each of those three games twice. Please advise as to what can be done!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 15, 09 4:39 PM
Thank you and yes, I finally figured it out. I am now at the Kiln making pottery.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 15, 09 12:13 PM
I have been trying for over an hour to replair the damn robot...any help would be appreciated...I AM DESPERATE!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator