Posts created by Levendig

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 15, 10 11:37 AM
I loved the game!! I took over 3 hours of gaming . I enjoyed the story and playing and I'm experienced.. So for me no waist of money and no hurry finishing a game just enjoy..

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 12:11 PM
Thanks Picman for the info. I've had the Access violation error as well after 53 mnts. playing the demo. Waiting for the fix.. I was warned at the GZ for the trouble with this game..maybe it's an idea to look there at the Forum and inform gamers about this... or maybe you did it already as you used to do.
Thanks again !!

posted in Save Our Spirit on Sep 26, 09 12:13 PM
I've DL this game and it crashed after 16 minutes... I like to play games in full window mode. I deleated the game. Played the Beta a long time ago and it worked alright. No problems at all... was therefore anxiously waiting for the release.
I don't understand what's changed and if they cann't fix it.. I won't buy a game which isn't able to play full window mode..
Thanks

posted in Iron Roses on Sep 23, 09 2:07 AM
Hi everbody,
It seems a good idea to report this to the Customer Service at by clicking on the Green Envelope in the
lower right corner at this page.. They do like to know about this and are able to solve the prob.
Good luck

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 21, 09 7:25 AM
Hi Margie B...hon.. Thanks for the Walkthru.. Just popped in to see what's going around here LOL.
How are you doing?? Do hope everything is okay. HAGD...
**waving** Huggers and Luv

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 13, 09 1:09 PM
Hi BBBHWTT... It's very simple.. just follow the arrows near the clouds and you've to draw the clouds in that direction...
Do hope it helps you out

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 13, 09 1:00 PM
Oh my .. what can I say.. I was astonished by this great marvellous game.. couldn't stop playing and enjoyed it a lot... I'm surprised how developers can make such a great game and think about everything to keep your attention. This is far better than the DC3 game.. Thanks to for releasing such a perfect, beautiful, challaging game, never gets boared and so different from other HOG games.. It was quite an adventure.. Waiting anxiously for the sequel..
Thanks a lot for this wonderful game... Huggers and more than 5 star worth!!

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 23, 09 3:08 PM
Hi all...
Yes it's one of the best games ever I guess... even better than the Dream Chronicles series ( I owe all 3)..
It's amazing...gorgous..magnificant sceeneries...great new mini-games...interesting storyline...challaging..
never get boared ...good length.. worth the price and a must have for real HOG lovers.. for the
Developers and .. Congrats..

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Aug 12, 09 12:40 PM
You've to contact Customer Support.. Click on the green envelop on the bottom of this page on the right side..
They're able to help you out.
Good luck

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Aug 11, 09 3:12 PM
Hey you're absolutely right Kishimojun... I forgot that one...as well as the Samantha Swift games!!
Thanks and HAGD

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Aug 11, 09 2:50 PM
Hi Itsu...
Great to hear that.. and Happy gaming... I bought all the games as suggested here at
Have a great day and C U around!!

posted in Kuros on Aug 11, 09 2:33 PM
Hi Mst2green..
After you have found the 10 map pieces you first have to solve the puzzle at the Fire Glyphstone.. that's the place where you came in ..
Then you're able to be transported to the next Island..
Good luck

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Aug 11, 09 2:27 PM
Hi Bocasusie..
You've to lighten the tourch first to go on with the Brick puzzle.. When you've the lightened tourch go over the
brick wall and when you hear a loud noise.. that's the place to be for the next brick opening... so there's one on the
lower left- one in the middle and one on the right side... Just give it a try..
Good luck

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Aug 11, 09 2:22 PM
Hi Itsu...( in short)..
There are a lot of games like the ones you mentioned in a kind of a way....
MCF Ravenhurst and the Return....Midnight Mysteries: Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy, Enlightenus, Kuros, Magic Encyclopedia I and 2 (Moonlight), also
interesting Dream Chronicles 1, 2 and 3...Mystery Masterpiece The Moonstone; Strange Cases: The Tarot Cards Mystery...

Happy Gaming

posted in Kuros on Aug 11, 09 2:16 PM
Hi Denny...
You might take a look at the Walkthrough here at the Blog... It might help you out...
Good luck

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Aug 11, 09 2:09 PM
For all who're missing the second lantern......
I have had the same problem once and I un-installed the game.. went back and downloaded the game again... starting a new game
under another Player name... when I finally get into the scene again I got both lanterns...and were able to finish the game after all.

Good luck everybody

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Jul 27, 09 1:35 AM
Hi Wyla...
There are also a few fingerprints on the table... use the brush there...
Good luck

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 19, 09 12:35 PM
This is a great game... didn't finish it yet, but have to say that I love it sofar..
Beautiful sceeneries,, nice music, challaging, good story... Worth the money!!
again for Mumbo Jumbo ( also have and love the S.Swift games)

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 19, 09 12:26 PM
Hi all..
Am I the only one who really do like this game??? I bought it after the 1 hour trial and still enjoy it..
Okay maybe it's not a Sam.Swift or RTR but anyway a good game, nice sceeneries and graphics,
challaging for me to find the objects and use them in another scene..
Maybe we are a bit spoiled?? Yep I bought Kuros, Enlightenous, Pahelika ( HOG fan).. but this
game is worth the money IMO

Good luck and Happy gaming

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 6, 09 2:58 AM
gregrah wrote:help please i played 2nd game . loved it ,im now trying 2 charge the crystal .i did it 1 time ,cant seem 2 do it again in 1st game .ty gregrah

Was no prob. for me..

Maybe you might use another Player name??
Good luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator