Posts created by lumimat

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 25, 17 4:54 PM
Yup, but you need to Google.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 17 6:34 PM
Minor irritation - I played the game for about 20 minutes before deciding to go ahead and buy it. After the purchase, when I opened the game it crashed and said that my game was "corrupted" and I had to start over. Okay, irritating, but no big deal. I started over from the beginning, except that now the dolls I've already collected in the first few scenes are missing. They don't show up as having been found, but aren't in the scene either, so I won't be able to earn the achievement for finding all the collectibles since they don't exist.

Running on MacBook Air.

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 20, 17 11:23 AM
Adding my voice to the 'can't finish a level because the obstacle I need to clear doesn't exist' - level 68 in my case.

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 18, 17 6:45 AM
equi_1 wrote:Isn't it a bug that an up-and-down rocket destroys the key? It happens only on this level (36). There is a similar rocket placed above a key in eg. level 46 and the key is not destroyed by the rocket.

I agree completely! I didn't even notice that I'd destroyed the key and just kept playing and playing a playing and no keys ever appeared. I wish they would fix this.

Yup. Add me to the list. I had to skip as well.

I agree with many of the ideas here. Here are my two cents:

I'd like to see more extraordinary events happen in ordinary places. 13 Skulls & (the original) Dire Grove are excellent examples of what I mean. We were dropped into rich environments that felt real with ambient sounds and plenty of mundane everyday objects to do predictable, everyday things. We met real people -- live actors, yes, but also well-developed characters. Remember the grad student in Dire Grove? She felt like a real person. We could sense her enthusiasm and ambition and then her fear as we went through the video tapes. I love feeling like I'm saving real people in real places vs. mystical beings trapped in sunken medieval cities (I can't relate to that!)

I'll disagree with some people here and say that I'd like MORE creepiness and dark subject matter. Personally, I loved Escape from Ravenhearst and wouldn't mind seeing more in that vein. However, I'd also like to see a strong thread of zaniness and quirky humour. I know that the current developer can deliver on that because they absolutely nailed it with the bonus chapter in Key to R. Did anyone else's heart absolutely fill with joy playing those few brief scenes? Absolutely hit it out of the park! More please!

I agree with many of the ideas here. Here are my two cents:

I'd like to see more extraordinary events happen in ordinary places. 13 Skulls & (the original) Dire Grove are excellent examples of what I mean. We were dropped into rich environments that felt real with ambient sounds and plenty of mundane everyday objects to do predictable, everyday things. We met real people -- live actors, yes, but also well-developed characters. Remember the grad student in Dire Grove? She felt like a real person. We could sense her enthusiasm and ambition and then her fear as we went through the video tapes. I love feeling like I'm saving real people in real places vs. mystical beings trapped in sunken medieval cities (I can't relate to that!)

I'll disagree with some people here and say that I'd like MORE creepiness and dark subject matter. Personally, I loved Escape from Ravenhearst and wouldn't mind seeing more in that vein. However, I'd also like to see a strong thread of zaniness and quirky humour. I know that the current developer can deliver on that because they absolutely nailed it with the bonus chapter in Key to R. Did anyone else's heart absolutely fill with joy playing those few brief scenes? Absolutely hit it out of the park! More please!

kbau wrote:I am having difficulty figuring out the marble portion of this multi step puzzles. It says match the colored balls. My game only has 6 marbles but when I go to guide it has more. Did I miss something? Any help with solution would be appreciated.

That's really odd. I had the original 3 and then got 6 more when I finished the game to the left. I merged the 9 marbles back into 3 and passed the mini game. I don't know why you'd have 6 marbles total in the beginning.

I was disappointed by the main game as well, but thought that the bonus game captured the MCF spirit really well. I wish that they had expanded that story and made it the main game.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good game, but the bonus game showed me what it could have been and left me wanting more. As others have said, I wish it had been harder as well. Some of the mini games were great, but overall, I'd like to have been made to work harder to solve the game.

I agree! I thought that the bonus game was a lot of fun and wish that it had been the main game. I wanted to explore more of the asylum and meet more inmates. The bonus game captured the MCF mixture of silly & creepy really well.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 15 8:18 PM
simmi36 wrote:Hi, you get the last spring from the magician after you repaired his tower.

Thank you! I was stuck on this level as well.

Thank you so much, GameLvr30! I was so confused, but with your help I solved all the screens.

Thanks for the link, tookat! I was stuck as well and didn't see the previous post.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on May 19, 15 8:00 PM
If you look for the developer on Facebook, there is an update from May 13, 2015. They ran into some delays, but the game is coming! Sounds amazing. There will be not just settings for difficulty, but how scary the game is too!

I know, right?

You need to wait until you get the little clippers/wire cutters.

Have you tried the "Drawn" series? Lots and lots of puzzles. Also really stunning artwork. Personally, I couldn't get into the them, but my husband loves challenging puzzle games and he thought they were great.

When you get into the mailbox outside of the house (the very first scene), you'll open a package that contains straw. Pick up the straw, take it to the spindle and use the stick to spin the straw into a string for the bow that's in the chest in the hallway.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Apr 14, 15 2:51 PM
I agree! My one critique of this game is that there's no way to lock the inventory.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Apr 9, 15 8:27 PM
I love, love, love this game, but is it ever glitchy! Some of the mini-games don't work like they're supposed to at all and I can't right-click on my MacBook, so I can't rotate pieces. I've also had problems with the game freezing where I've had to shut it down and restart. I do wish the developer had taken a bit more time with testing before releasing the game.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Apr 9, 15 8:23 PM
kdw13 wrote:

I have been playing Tales of Lagoona 2 and have been loving it. Unfortunately, I can not continue. In the Corkscrew Entrance, a chest is needed. There is NO chest. When I use a hint, it points to the TV. The tv has already been added to by a set of antennas on the top. So I cannot finish. I am on a new Mac. Is there a fix? If not, when will there be a fix? It is a really nice and fun game but there is no way to continue.

I had this exact same thing happen to me! I ended up closing the game and restarting it. When I retried the level, it worked fine.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator