Posts created by pinkwitch12

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 2:31 PM
in the process of freeing the miner, cannot seem to get out of that spot in which you cut the wire to the fuse box and then hopefully (I think) get him free enough to talk to you. Hint button is no help at all. Just keeps emptying and filling without indicating what to do.
Did I do something out of order or what?

Later: came back under a new profile and discovered that I had clicked that game too soon My bad.

posted in League of Light: Edge of Justice on Jul 18, 17 1:56 PM
To Zeldafriend, I am at that shield thing too. Suddenly hint does not work and the map does not help either. Hoping that when I go back in it works again, because this shield is not evident as to where that might go just yet. Nice flow until then.

Later: I looked for, and found, the walk through. (can't say I like the new set up of help so well, it is harder to find walk throughs. The shield is put in the stairs to the second floor. I had no trouble with any warnings in the download process. I was using windows 7 though, so maybe windows 10 has too much security?

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: Deadly Moonlight on May 27, 17 12:47 PM
Trying to figure out the order of the box on the table on the balcony. Hint only says there is a clue around here somewhere, but I tried to work with either the order on the box jewels, no go, and the family portrait in the hallway. The other unhelpful help is to come back later. Any answers?

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: The Sealed and Forgotten on Apr 5, 17 1:01 PM
what symbols go where on the book in the torture chamber? I found them all but no sequence seems to be working so far. is there a walkthru yet?

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: The Sealed and Forgotten on Apr 5, 17 12:59 PM
The gear for the rack was the easy part. you get that by getting the key for the niche. I am stuck on the book you find in the same part of the game. what symbols go where on that book, please?

posted in Cursed on Feb 14, 17 4:00 PM
Just happened to me. Are you saying you had to restart the whole game?

posted in The Keeper of Antiques: The Revived Book on Jan 31, 17 2:08 PM
I am at the part where the train in the HOP has to make the word FUN. The hint button has stopped working because it thinks all three blocks are there, but the U block when somewhere else and I can't move on in the game.

HELP

Never mind....I resolved it by going to the match game for that last part. This is an FYI in case anyone else gets hitched up there. Great game otherwise.

I would like to know that also. This is my second time playing this game, and suddenly that piece, which has been with me for a long time, is gone when I was arrested. Does it come back, I hope, because it is vital to the playing.

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Nov 1, 16 1:35 PM
Blue screen is not cleared up by the helpful suggestions in the links provided by BFG. Going to smaller type does nothing for that in this game. It is buggy, and I just want a refund. Thanks.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps on Jul 7, 16 2:23 PM
using the hint for the banner puzzle does not seem to help and there are no clues to it. When I click the ones the help suggests it just kicks back into the default positions. Any help here, or a walk through yet?

The banners are on the rock by the Owl woman's tree house.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Jun 15, 16 5:25 PM
Am at the walkthrough and am not clear on what is meant by click FLOOR when the jars are placed: all that clicking does is make the jars come back to the inventory. They have been placed in the spots marked by the fact that they stay there, and by their colors: blue, red, yellow, green, in clockwise order. they don't seem to place any other way but on the circles. Click WHAT?

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on May 4, 16 4:54 PM
Game is flickering, a sure sign something is up. crashed in fortune tellers room first time and flickered the second so I stopped. If I need to update my graphics card I wish someone would just tell me that. I like this game but grr on that stuff.

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 26, 16 3:30 PM
I seem to be one map piece short, so of course I cannot go on. Any help?

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 26, 16 1:32 PM
I cannot seem to take a uv light image of the purse because the woman is still there saying that her items are not available. How do I do that with her standing there? The hint is not helpful at all.

goddess bless you bartsister. I swear these were the most annoying puzzles in this game and that one was the worst. I played through the second time, stymied by that sword puzzle the first. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Karonpatricia, I do not see any lighting up swords. I positioned each fighter as shown, and all I am getting are unhelpful sparkles. What on earth do you mean? Any one else, since I do not have a phone that does things like take screen shots, thanks bobhillman, no offense.

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 17, 16 4:46 PM
I really liked this game, and I have been playing for about 2 years now. I found it quite helpful to have sparkles and some hand holding for those odd moments when you can't quite grasp the mind behind the wheel (creator of game). I played on relaxed and I think it was about 3 hours well spent. I even stopped multi-tasking to concentrate fully on it. Believe me that says something for it. I hope these developers will come out with some other new stuff.....I did not find it dated, actually refreshing to let go of the glitz on some of these newer ones.

Hope that helps someone buy in, it was worth it.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 6, 16 3:09 PM
I went back in again and counted 7 from the three, which gets you around to 1. YES, tricksy they are.

I just want to thank the one who suggested,to change screen resolution size in your settings for your computer: Go to Display, then settings, then you will see a slider for it. At least on windows XP. I don't know what else, but this works. Beware the key issue at the end of the bonus chapter, major problem there.

posted in Riddles of the Past on Jul 16, 15 5:54 PM
If you build it I will come....I really enjoyed the change of pace and the fact that everything is built right there, with so few mind boggling games as fillers. No HOPS at all, just find it in the scene and maybe one or two scenes over from there. Not sure how the cute little doggie fits in, as he was just there......you do not find or help him or anything else. personally I found him a bit distracting because he moves when not asked to help.

This developer should consider doing it again. This is a refreshing style. Not long enough for me, but I am a rabid gamer. The music was sweet, and I have nothing but good to say about this drawing style either.

A great find worth enjoying.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator