Posts created by MrsDebiC

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 10, 13 7:51 PM
Re: iPad version, non-zooming pencil-sharpening scene

I've heard back from Customer Support. They're working on a fix but don't yet know when it will be out.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 10, 13 7:48 PM

I've heard back from Customer Support. They're working on a fix but don't yet know when it will be out.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 10, 13 7:43 PM

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 10, 13 7:42 PM

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 3, 13 8:54 PM
The problem isn't you; it's the game. Several users have reported this, but the developer hasn't helped thus far. Maybe everyone shoul report the problem through the help link.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jul 3, 13 8:50 PM
I submitted a query through the help system a couple of days ago, but so far I've received no response.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jun 22, 13 5:51 PM
In at least three threads on this forum, multiple users have reported this problem with the iPad version. The game has the problem, not the users!

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Jun 16, 13 2:50 PM
iPad version—doesn't allow zooming in when it's time for the pencil-sharpening activity. The hints take me there, but once I'm there the hint just says "I guess I'd better look elsewhere." (I also read through the walkthrough to see if I missed anything, but nothing came to light.)

Someone else started a separate discussion about this problem (pencil sharpening). If this doesn't get fixed soon, I'll want my $6.99 refunded.

iPad version, not yet unlocked because—I'm stuck at the car hood where you're supposed to use the rag to open it, according to the Big Fish walkthrough. I've tried and tried to use the rag on the car's hood, and the rag just returns to inventory without opening the hood. No reason to buy the game if I can't play it…

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Jun 3, 12 3:29 PM
I don't know why it worked this time, but I was able to drop the screwdriver on top of the steering wheel's cover and get the third bolt to unscrew. Before, I had tried numerous times to point the tip of the screwdriver directly at the third bolt, and nothing happened. This time, I just dropped the screwdriver over the cover without pointing it at anything, and it worked. Crazy!

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Jun 3, 12 6:10 AM
I've also encountered this problem (on my iPad 2). Forum parents, is there a solution yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator