Posts created by trekker1

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 17 10:28 AM
I know I missed a few emeralds. The game will not let me go back and replay any games

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 16 6:51 PM
I have the same problem

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 16 3:34 PM
I am using Windows 10. I an in the schoolhouse and need to capture the 2nd ghost but cannot move inventory backwards or forwards, therefore cannot get the item that traps ghosts.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Phoenix Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 16 5:55 PM
Amanda's office. The roman numeral game says I need a 2nd spring. I read all through the strategy guide, but there is no mention of finding a spring. Help! I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. When I hit the button the second spring flies out and then it tells me I need 2 springs. This is frustrating.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Phoenix Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 16 5:53 PM
Amanda's office. The roman numeral game keeps saying I need a 2nd spring. I read all through the guide and there is no place to get a spring. Help!

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 16 3:03 PM
The hand pump disappears when I try to use it. I restarted the game, but the same thing happened, Very frustrating.

posted in Mystika: Between Light and Shadow on Apr 11, 16 2:21 PM
I found these pests to be a real nuisance. This spoiled the game for me. I did not complete the game because I got tired of fast clicking on a pest every 5 or ten seconds.

posted in Death Pages: Ghost Library Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 16 9:59 AM
I used the gloves to pick up the liquid nitrogen, but it did not go into my inventory so I can't use it on the knight. I backtracked, but the glove & liquid nitrogen do not show up anywhere

I replayed the game and discovered what I was doing wrong. Finished the game.

I placed the code but cannot enter it. I press the buttons but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Feb 26, 15 1:52 PM
Thank you. I checked the walkthrough and got it to work.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Feb 26, 15 1:44 PM
I am having the same problem

I went back into the game and BEHOLD the symbol magically came back into my inventory and I could complete the game.

I had the symbol, but it disappeared from my inventory. There is a blank space and it says "symbol" but nothing is there. Is there a way to get it back?

I am in the Chapel and opened chest, read book pages and got the small key. I opened the box and got the music sheet & saw the map. Now I cannot get the map back. The instructions are to put the music sheet with the map, but I can't find the map again

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 13 6:22 PM
Never mind. I finally found it and completed the game.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 13 5:35 PM
I followed the guide but cannot find the bucket for the lime in the location shown.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 13 5:28 PM
I am following the guide and went to the place to get the bucket for the lime, but can't find the bucket.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Dec 8, 13 2:57 PM
Never mind. I finally found my way back and completed the game.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Dec 8, 13 2:57 PM
Never mind. I finally found my way back and completed the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator