Posts created by dearabbi

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 16, 18 8:07 PM
unicorn code E7DGE I play on pc

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 15, 18 12:04 PM
On several levels, I get what looks like a globe . The message is 'you can use this feature now;. How do I use it and what does it do? It disappears after the message

In reply to golfcoastguppy:
It is not the balloon, I use it all the time. And it is not the globe at the bottom This appears at the top of the screen, it is a small rectanle. The first message says "You must be signed on to the internet to use this feature'. Than another message appears that say 'you can now use this feature'. What I would like to know is how do I use it and what does it do to the level I am on?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 22, 17 12:11 PM
I went to play today and Now I only have the message that the game version is out of date and a box that says exit. I don't know what version number I have since nothing else comes up but the aforementioned message. I checked for updates on the app and it tells me that I have the latest version. I uninstalled the game app and reinstalled but no change of any kind. What do I do now?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on May 20, 17 12:23 PM
I purchased this game several months ago and have not been able to play it. I am using windows lo. The game is in my app. When I click on it all I get is a blank screen and then I can't get out of it unless I restart my computer. I would like to play this game, get my money back or choose another game for free. I have no other issues with Big Fish at this time. Thank you for looking into this matter. I am no the only one having this problem with this game.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on May 20, 17 12:16 PM
I can't get this game to run after purchasing it. I feel this is a tech problem but just as others have discovered tech pages are locked. Therefore our concerns cannot be addressed there. So far I have not found any moderators for this game. If this problem persists, I may have to post this problem in some other forum.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 18, 17 3:33 PM
i'm glad you were able to update the game. I tried doing that several times but they tell me there is no new update. I'll just continue to play without until I get it right.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 16, 17 4:23 PM
When I opened the game I have a message 'This game version is out of date. Please check for an update in the big fish game app'. Then two boxes 'exit' and 'install later'. When I exit there is no update on the app. When I click on install later the game starts from where I left off the last time. I play on windows 10. What gives?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 16, 17 4:10 PM
Just wanted to add my name to the list. I just turned 70. I don't play as much as I would like because my husband is in poor health and depends on me for everything. I really enjoy the game. I am currently in Rome.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 12, 17 6:32 PM
I have a player ID. How do I invite other players to be my friends? I can't find a player ID list anywhere. My player ID is 32014 My unicorn code is E7DG. i entered that code in the mailbox but have not received an answer.

w

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 12, 17 3:26 PM

I have looked everywhere after each location. I am in Haunted Carnival. The only chests I find is in the arena after I defeat an enemy. Could you tell me a little more about their location? I have even looked in locations that do not have time bombs. I look for them after I have defused the bombs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 3:22 PM
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I hope one day they will bring champion back. I really like him.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 9:44 AM
As I travel around Spring Terrace, I noticed Ginmill had a Fluffy fat cat, i am a cat person, so of course, i just had to have it. I have looked everywhere and cannot fine this pet. Yesterday Caster and Pollick was displaying this same cat. Can anyone tell me how I can obtain this pet for my very own? i thought of sending them a PM, but figured that there are more cat people out there who would also like to own this pet.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Apr 3, 17 3:33 PM
4/3/17 tried to download the trial version. message said i had already played allotted time. I don't remember ever playing this game and it was not on my list of games. Bought it anyway. After installation 'you own this game play with unlimited time' message. i clicked on play. on the bottom of my computer a window with a mountain appeared. I clicked on it and got nothing. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but when I click on the trash can I get a message that this game cannot be uninstalled because it is currently running. However I have no game on screen and I can't end it from where it is. Wanted to post to tech problems but that thread is locked. PLEASE HELP

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 17 12:48 PM
I enjoyed my trip through fairy tale land. All too soon the journey ended. The good news? I am still a millionaire!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 17 12:31 PM
Have eggs for owl, parrot and snow griffin for anyone who wants them. Also have fall and winter items as well as puzzle pieces. My friend code is 146288

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 17 12:28 PM
I have completed all 6 puzzles and some pieces to gift. also have fall and winter items and eggs for owl, parrot and snow griffin. first come first serve. My friend code is 146288'

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 17 1:03 PM
I need one more piece to complete puzzle 3, I've read where some are getting bonuses for completing puzzles,what am i doing wrong? I haven't had any bonuses.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 17 9:53 AM
i read a few days ago that there was a millionaires club. I am way over that now. Is this a special privilege or just bragging rights? I play under Abbi/CO Abbi from Colorado. My friend code is 146288. I am currently battling the knight in dice. I only need 5 more wins. I was hopping Anabel would be able to distract him. I win 2 games out of 3; but to quote Meatloaf that ain't bad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 17 3:31 PM
Just a suggestion. All PLAYERS. Add a number like player1, player2, etc. or add your name like playerabbi, playerjoe, playersam etc.
On your upper ;left corner there is an avitar and your level. If you click on this you will be able to choose an avatar of your choice.
I have four friends with the user name of player. if I overlook the ID when I receive a gift from one of them, it makes it difficult to know which one to send a gift to.
Using these suggestions will make it easier not only for me, but others who have more than on Player.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 17 3:54 PM
oh, one more thing. What is a triple header?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator