Posts created by patchesandme

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:55 AM
Asking a Mod to Please send this and other's requests and last requests to the Dev's

Thank You and May God Bless You All, Goodbye

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 1:11 PM
Sees Viking Ship from the Castle and runs down to it...... jumps on board grabbing Sandra and hugs the stuffing out of her..... grabs a helmet (no horns) and a sword.... right with you my Captain, my Friend.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 12:52 PM
With the closing of the forums my last request is -

Please

When using the Lightning Flash on HOS's Please make it Count towards the Achievement.
This way those who can't do the night version will be able to achieve the achievement.

Great idea from someone (not me)

Give players a door so they can visit both Spring Rooms of other players no matter which room they have open. Hope this would count towards other rooms that would be more then one of the same.

Give long time, loyal players a break I think here's a way to make both MC and players happy. When a player hits the 80 or Max Level at the time this update is set to the game is for Players To Be Able To Buy Airship Items with their Gold or Diamonds From a Store Within the Game.
Airship items are worth 15 coins each right now (to sell) so make them 150 coins each so you don't feel like you are giving them away. It will also give incentive to play to get more coins or diamonds as the case may be. There are others that have ideas and have made suggestions as well. I'm sure there is an idea, something from someone the Dev's could get on board with.

One other suggestion would be is to Get Rid of the Shards and Money dropped from the HOS list once you reach say level 80 or 84. The Dev's have set the bar for Trina's Quests and the Daily Quests pretty high and as everyone knows if you don't have a quest to get the item needed good luck on getting the item.

Not asking for the Dev's to give everything away just asking for those who have been playing since the demo to get a fair shake as well.There are a lot of player who don't get when someone says something about the bow situation. I just do not think loyalty should be punished

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 8:46 AM
That's unkind and unfair to SynthpopAddict. This person may not play MC or be a part of MC threads (I don't know) but BFG are and had been a community for all. They had the game forums and CCC. A lot more people posted in CCC then the games forums back then. When they took away CCC from the community a lot of people were hurt, they lost friends and also those that they considered family too. Some were never heard from again because BFG wouldn't even leave a thread to tell those who hadn't been in (on the very short noticed we had) that they had somewhere else to go. Some people affected by the last "flush" are still hurt by what happened. Seeing it happen all over again all BFG customers have the right to speak their mind just as much as anyone who posts in the MC thread. There is no more CCC to post in to speak their minds or try to give support to those who are going through this now. I would think those here and going through this would have a bit more compassion.

As for having the solution for two more forums why don't you ask some of the people at Pond Friends what they had to go through here at BFG with the "Flush". Why don't you ask some of the people there why they are trying so hard to help those that are here and welcome everyone with open arms. It's because they have been through it before.

So maybe , just maybe you should think before telling someone else they don't belong or shouldn't post somewhere. For they may be the very ones who understand what's going on and what those here now are going through and may be the ones who care about what happens to not just the MC forums but all the game forums here. Which means Not just caring about the MC people but all the people on the game forums.

That's my opinion - Have a great day!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:09 PM
Thanks everyone for your feedback, greatly appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 10:03 AM
I don't see BFG putting the money into building new forums. They gave the same excuse when they closed CCC back in 2013 that the forums were "unstable for some time now" but they would keep the Gaming part of the Forums open. So I would think if they were going to build a new Forum for their customers they would have done it by now.

amf368 - Since you're a IT computer pro would you go to the thread "Will BFG games be safe???? " and answer my questions, Please. I don't think I am alone in wondering about these things.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 9:39 AM
Sorry, Won't do it.

I remember too well what took place when BFG closed down CCC and what everyone went through then. I think those that are here should be happy at least BFG gave them some time this time to find new homes. Even a Mod has put a thread that has a link to 2 other Forums so far. BFG has also stated they were going to leave the Gaming Threads accessible to everyone to read. BFG didn't do that for all their customers that belonged to the community of CCC, they just kicked us to the curb and gave us no access to even read the threads that were built up over the years. We lost a lot of friends who have passed away since 2013 and it would have been nice to at least be and have been able to go and reminisce.

I truly believe BFG has made the dissension to close the Gaming Forums just like when they closed CCC and no Petition will change that.

Sorry to be so blunt but for some of us we went through this before, only this time BFG is being a bit more considerate to their Gaming Customers. How long that will last is yet to be seen and how long they will keep the Forum Games readable only time will tell. I don't see it being for long since we have been told "the forums are and have been unstable".

Good Luck to everyone wherever they may land

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 8:59 AM
If BFG computers are unstable then what about buying their games?? Now I'm sure someone will say that everything is safe when it comes to buying their games but what else would one say that works for the company if they want to keep their job. I would like some facts on why I should still buy games from BFG when there are so many other places to buy games and where when you do buy one actually owns their game.

The facts I would like to hear is why is it buying games is secure and safe and they have the people to maintain this but not the people to maintain their forums??? Are the same people who are maintaining selling games the ones who are maintaining the forums??? That's a scary thought!! If these people can't figure out how to keep spam out of the forum then how the heck are they going to figure out how to keep personal information from hackers and such??? How about viruses or maleware in games. Is this a way of making it so they just sell games and don't worry what happens to their customers and now they have no place to go to voice it???

Just want some straight, honest answers for a change.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 9:11 PM
Thank You TiramaSue for your response, greatly appreciated. Thank You also mdpetdoc.

I also avoided posting because I may be taken wrong and now I'm sitting here crying because of feeling I may have hurt someone and being hurt.

I really wasn't trying to bully or coerced anyone and I'm truly sorry if I made you feel that way, I really wasn't trying to tell anyone how to play or what room to keep open and I truly didn't understand and was asking why. I'm truly sorry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 5:27 PM
My two cents -

I don't think the Dev's and BFG this time were trying to be If they didn't want the second room to count towards the achievement they wouldn't have listened or cared and wouldn't have changed it so quick. Just ask someone who has been playing for years about getting things they need for Trina and the DQ.

As for room 1 or room 2 maybe there wouldn't be a division if someone explained why they are keeping their room 1 open all the time or every other day. I know it's not for the achievement because they fixed that problem. If it's about newer players getting last years pets I would think they would want the coins in room 2 more since they can get the pets anytime of the year from their friends, consortium, diamonds, ect..

I'm not trying to tell anyone else how to play or in anyway trying to be disrespectful. I would just like one of my friends to explain it to me because I really don't understand.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 11:13 AM
Hi TiramaSue,
Am keeping both you and DH in my prayers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 4, 17 1:57 PM
Just started this game and in my opinion it STINKS, to put it nicely. Games are so suppose to be fun not frustrating, at least with the first and second world. Now I know I am not very good at this kind of game but this Dev pulled the same crap when Midnight Castle came out. They made it as hard as possible right from the start to get one to spend real money. I wanted to do the quest of doing 1-11 (world-1) and finishing the 3rd round on all of them. I had a hard time getting them all up to round two and even harder time trying to get the round 3 ones. I got to level 4 to do the 3rd round and the game gives me 5 moves to get 28 yellow mana and 17,000 pts. Are you kidding me! If I can't get past level 4 without using boosts and spending money (real money since they really don't give you much coin) how the heck will I be able to replay levels ahead to build up inventory. If that's how it's gonna be in the first world at the very beginning then this is a game I Don't want to play and will be deleting it.

If only Free the Witch didn't have the problems it has, now that was a really good game for all players. Maybe Elephant could get together with Eipix. Eipix could show Elephant how to NOT be so greedy and care about and give their customers a fair break (without waiting 3 years to do it - maybe) instead of just taking, taking, taking and Elephant could show Eipix how to make a game (that took them 3 years to put out) NOT have so many glitches. Still have my fingers crossed on the Free the Witch game and haven't deleted it yet.

P.S. If Silver_Hawk is having problems with this game I don't stand a snowball chance in

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 16 12:19 PM
Now for my suggestion which doesn't compare to those 3 but am going to suggest it anyway. It is just my opinion and not meant to offend anyone.

With Christmas not to far off could BFG and Elephant Games Please do something about the Christmas room we already have! It is awful in my opinion! We get a tree house with a bad floor that looks like it's going to collapse any moment that is under a ripped sagging tarp with no sides with snow falling.

Does not give me any incentive to spend anything on the only choices we have now as in upgrading. To be honest I don't care much for the one upgrade that is offered on each. What they have in the room to start off with fits there perfectly for the background (scene) they offer! Have not been happy with it at all since it first came out and if it wasn't for giving out the gifts for Christmas I probably wouldn't even change to it this year

Like I said though it's just my opinion

Happy Gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 16 10:37 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:I would like that flickering lamp in the Book Lovers Shop in Cloud City to quit flickering.........gives me a headache..........I know someone with epilepsy.....that flickering light would set off a seizure. Please.

But I LOVE this Fall Event............good job!!

crusader50 wrote:PLEASE bring back items for the dice game as some of us still need to finish the achievement. I am at level 74 so I have no character quests that I can do.

I really feel these two suggestions Elephant games and BFG may and should be considered. For the first one for health issues just like with the night mode that can cause some of us severe headaches (please pass along my Thanks and Gratitude to BFG and Elephant for giving us a turn off switch). For the second one because to me it's only fair. I for one have had my game since beta and I don't play as others do and I am only on level 60 but would like to be able to get the egg from the achievement someday.
Theorem wrote:Devs, could you please change the gifting system? Please? It is SO annoying not to be able to gift 15 friends a day just because we have a real life! These 8 hours tiers based on GMT are a nuisance.

I understand your decision to have the day start at the same time for everyone but please allow us to send 15 gifts a day, whenever it is suitable for us!

Thank you!!

I also agree with Theorem and would like it too but feel more then likely this won't happen, ever. If you multiply 5 times for each player in helping those 5 friends that ends up being a lot of players that could be helped and maybe money as in real taken out of the stores pocket, just saying

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 16 9:17 AM
Hi Lady_Awesome,
You are not alone on this. I haven't played them since they came out. I understand those that want to do every aspect of the game but I'm not going to get myself sick over it anymore. Been there and done that. When the 'Castle Challenge' happens I only check it out to turn off the sparkles. I don't have much inventory or coins like most others do and I refuse to throw what I do have away on Avatars I don't want or even like. I have 10 friends in my PC game and that is only because a few have more then one game. When I play now during seasonal events that is where my inventory items go, to my friends and my game.

Have fun storming the castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 11:41 AM
walkingstar wrote:I Feel crazy for you! It took me 219 [!] and I was Convinced that "Big Ears"..a.k.a. Dumbo Dragon wasn't In my Game..I'm at level 74 so I went to the last scene and in the last room..I Got Him> Then I felt I could relax a little. Once you get the Ghost Bride you will Really appreciate her as It was such a pain..I couldn't tell from shades of Blue..The most surprising thing is He looks like another one that I have tons of so I didn't Know I had him until the cool achievement bell & cup appeared with the music. That was extra exciting!!! Go to Harbor[If you can.} I was In Atlantis. Try not to have a "meltdown." x Qatwar

Thank You so much, so "Big Ears" is the Top Left Corner. I sure hope one doesn't have to be at a certain level to be able to get all 27 of them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 10:55 AM
Have no idea which is the big ear one.

I need to get the Top Left Corner one.

MiniCleo, I started writing down which ghosts I got where (the color and what row) but wish now I had started a lot sooner. As of now I have 8 Top Right ones. I received two of them from Cloud City in the Craftsman District and Cloud City Prison. I also feel the blue ones are a bit harder to see.

If anyone did get the Top Left Corner one and remember where they got it could you please let me know.

P.S. Even though I have had this game since it first started I am only on level 59 so can't help past Elvyn Forest.

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 15, 16 11:55 AM
I never write reviews because I am no good at them but I have to say something on this game. I am loving it! Eipix has knocked it out of the park as far as I am concerned and I don't play M3 games much due to bad hands, bad eyes and very slow player. This game gives back! It gives you lots of free stuff to help with your inventory. Yes you have to wait for a certain amount of time on buildings, gateways, the wheel, store and such after you have collected them but I was blown away that a FTP game was giving back and making it fun and not just down right frustrating. I only play one other FTP game and have had it since it was in Beta form and hardly play it anymore. It's no longer fun to say the least. Now the Dev's decided it was a good idea to put a night mode which gives me bad headaches and the reason I have deleted every FTP game I have tried that has that. I sure hope it never happens with this one.

I know the game will get harder and harder and for me I may get to the point I won't be able to advance just because of my capability but I'm going to enjoy every bit when I have the time to play until that happens.

Great Job Eipix!!!!

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 15, 16 11:13 AM
Hi LarkBea,

Thanks for the help. I didn't even think about stuff going on in the background such as a windows update or my antivirus running. Another duh moment for me, LOL. After I left here I did notice I had updates for windows.

I agree! If I'm connected to the internet everything stays on!

Once again thank you for your help

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 15, 16 7:37 AM
Hi elboranch,
I also have norton and it downloaded fine for me. After reading your post I used it to do a scan on the game and for me it said the game was safe. I hope CS can help you out

I have had only one problem so far and maybe someone or a Mod could help me out since the help page didn't. Running PC Windows 7 Professional. Everything is up to date, fan works and vents are clean and computer is more then capable of running and playing this game. Yet at certain times it starts to overheat. Last night when I couldn't sleep I played it for 2 hours and the fan didn't even come on. I had this problem when I was playing the AW game too off and on. I don't understand why sometimes it happens and other times it doesn't. Does anyone know why it does????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator