Posts created by Zappy701

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Jan 17, 18 12:16 PM
I was looking for some help on this because all the pipes look to be connected. A to B and C to D, but nothing is happening. Any help would be appreciated!
It says to rotate the pipes so that water will flow.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jan 10, 18 9:36 PM
Can't find the headphones in the 'handheld.'

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Jan 9, 18 5:08 AM
Oh my! This puzzle is difficult to say the least. Of course I got the border done first. I am trying to put them in piles according to color. Got a few more to fit, but this is going to take forever. I don't mind some difficulty, but this is extreme!
Anyone have any tips that might speed this up - even it's just a little bit?

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 17 12:44 AM
I agree. I but a LOT of games and always use BF unless they don't offer a game. Right now, I have repeated Level 38 a bunch of times. Thing is, each time you change a diaper, the yellow bar lights up 3 times. So that got me wondering how I am stuck with only ONE unlit bar at the end of the game and can't get the diamond for that level. Also, I know what you mean about Allison freezing. Everything else can be done but she can not perform any tasks. I finish all my games and always make sure I get all achievements. So how can I do this without getting my diamond on level 38?? Is there somewhere else I can visit or somehow get this corrected??

Well, just to let you know, I did find out the problem on level 38. If, when changing a diaper, you don't get 3 stars, then you will be short at the end with bars, Therefore, you will have to do the level over until you change diapers with 3 stars. I watched a demo of that level and fortunately, for that player, they got the diaper change 5 times that required NO toy. I, on the other hand, had the toy involved 3 out of 5 times and I missed a 3 stars on one of them.

So now, I will keep trying until I get 3 stars down the line.

Level 21 has a task that says to serve at least 5 customers. Now first, there is room for only 3 on the trays.
Can anyone help please?

After getting into the guard's shed, I found the flashlight and the shovel. Now, I see that I am supposed to dig, (with the shovel), in the fir tree right behind the car. However, there is no magnifying glass that comes up so I am not able to zoom in on that tree.

Any suggestions?

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 16 12:54 PM
yes there is a way. Once done with the bonus game, click on extras and you can find anything you need to add, morphing obj., HO games, collectibles, souvenir's, etc.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 16 12:48 PM
Yes, you can actually play everything you need to play or find in any category. Once you finish the bonus game, go to extras and click on whatever you want to do so you can finish all of your achievements.

Best of luck!

wow, I know it has been a long time since posting, and chances are you don't bother to look anymore, but I have gone through the game, bonus part included. no issues, so maybe whatever glitch was there, is now gone.

I got all the achievements except for hitting the bow and arrow target on first try each time, and I didn't get 300 objects. Would be nice to know how I completed all parts of the game and didn't get to 300. Now I am working my way through extras to see if doing HOP's over to see if that adds to total.

That chain-like zuma game, I am on the bonus part and it is driving me a bit nuts. On the 4th screen is when this happened. You have to know out different colors of the chain and a certain amount. OK, that is fine, except that the amount keeps resetting so I much be hitting something that makes that happen. Oh well, back to try to figure that out.

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 15 3:21 AM
I was just wondering---is there a way to restart a mini game? I am on the chandelier and would like to begin over since I figured out what I need to do, but most of the time, I can only move one color and I think it would be easier to begin again.

These mini games should always have a reset button, IMO.

Thanks for any help on this.

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 15 9:12 AM
Trolde,

Thank you SO much for that. I would have been here all month. I even restarted the game thinking it might be a glitch.

Thanks again, and thank goodness for these helpful forums!

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 3:39 AM
In Chapter 6, the last chapter before the bonus chapter, there is a mini puzzle. It comes up after you place a star on the chest. You must turn all of the purple blocks to gold. I am trying to locate a reset button and can't. Now that I figured out what to do, I wanted to start over instead of going crazy trying to get all the blocks back to purple to begin again.

I don't understand how some mini games have reset buttons and some don't, or am I just missing something. I thought maybe if I exited the game and started it back up, it would take me to the beginning of the mini game, but no.

Any suggestions as to how you reset a game if there is no button?
Thanks for any help or solutions.

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 3:21 AM
not sure what mini you are referring to in chapter 3, can you be more specific?

posted in Entwined: The Perfect Murder on Sep 21, 14 11:11 AM
I am playing one of the mini games where you have 4 valves to turn. On the right, there are 4 gauges that must all end up on zero. Of course, when you turn one valve, more than one gauge moves. Been at it for some time and I suppose this is just a breeze to get through for some. I don't have much trouble getting through these, usually, but I am now. I hate to skip a puzzle, but can anyone offer some help?
I appreciate any help. Thanks so much.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Sep 1, 14 6:42 AM
Well, this kinda stinks, not being able to get any help! Are there any monitors that check these sites. I know it's been a while since this game came out, but sorry, not all of us purchase them at the time they are released.

I, without help, figured out all my other dilemmas, but this last one has me stumped. I am attempting to put the correct amount of liquids in each container to get the potion made. Maybe the person that created the walkthrough didn't figure it out either because their solution is in no way, the correct one. I saw another post with several people who were also stumped, but no solutions!!!

ANY help would be appreciated.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Aug 28, 14 7:23 AM
Hi all,

I am PRAYING someone attempts to visit this site to help others that have just purchased this game.

I posted about the lever being missing in the dining room on the mantel and never got a reply, but now, still not finding the lever, I am in the cathedral and attempting to draw a square on the box in the balcony with the magic wand.
It says to draw a square counterclockwise, beginning with the upper left hand corner. It just won't happen. I have drawn small, medium, and large squares, have started from every different side after doing it the correct way over 50 times. I really like this game but it is getting very frustrating running into these issues and not getting an ounce of help. I've submitted help to any and every company associated with this game.

Signing off while singing: "Is there anybody out there?" (Pink Floyd)

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Aug 25, 14 3:25 AM
I saw the same problem I am having posted here, but it was posted one year ago and no one replied.
So I am going to try to get an answer. I can not get the lever above the mantel in the dining room. I did the puzzles (moving the wings) and had no problems, but later, when I was directed back there to get the lever, nothing is there.
Also, I used the fairy and the hint, the fairy didn't do a thing because I already found everything in the room, and the hint button just directed me to choose another room.

Thank you for any help.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Aug 25, 14 2:45 AM
I really wish someone had answered this, I am going nuts trying to get this lever and it just is not there.

I know it's almost a year since you've posted this, was hoping you were lurking around and could give the answer out.

Hope you finished this game!

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on Aug 14, 14 7:03 AM
Hi,

I just got through attempting to play the trial version of this game and I have never been so frustrated. I won't even attempt all the issues I have with this game, but one issue, I do need help with. During the game, the HOS was so dark, I had to lighten the screen. I did so by using the options button. Now, the problem is that when my hour was up, the screen hasn't changed back to normal. My PC is now lit up like a Xmas tree. Can you help please? Thank you in advance.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 8, 14 10:01 PM
Cal711,

Thank you SO much for that post, and it was easy to follow. It was the only one I couldn't get past. I was on my 5th try when I decided to see if someone posted some help.

Thank you again!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator