Posts created by kavestar

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Oct 1, 12 6:00 PM
ksjp17 wrote:That pear will only become a useful artifact if you get a hydra in Amri (on the second island) to identify it before it joins the party.

Do I have to recruit the hydra in the village or one of the ones that are wandering the map?

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Oct 1, 12 2:18 PM
Hi,

I am back tracking for the same reason I killed the monkey. How do I get the quest with Nerissas flies?

It is a good game....I agree I hope act2 is not too far behind.

Kv

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 30, 12 7:39 PM
All the fruit you collect goes bad as soon as you enter the cube - as I did to get extra relics/artifacts.
Also I did not use any of my fruit or stuff in the game at all....there are so many heal sites that it was fine - I am playing in easier mode.
If you think that Golem is hard wait til the one on the other island the only way I sood a chance was to have the mouse anima with Katie and NEstor had the paralyzing power from a snake anima as well.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 30, 12 7:29 PM
Have you got the Midget oil? As there are a few relics artifactx and anima you can get with that

Where are you upto in the game? Not sure I remember the moon.....

I will try and help if you post.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 29, 12 3:52 AM
No just buy all his ID books - he has 3 in total - that should be enough.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 29, 12 3:49 AM
Dam - is the strongest word I can use in the forum - I had a fear this was the answer.

I finished the game - and had really good high level and the items from the cube as well.....well I can leave awhile and play agian - when the 2nd comes out.

cheers.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 28, 12 2:03 PM
I had the same proble wit this for ages what you should do is go back to the start of the cave and there is a sign on the floor that looks a bit like '/, (best I can do with keys) and go on that this will take you to where you want to get to as all the signs you need to get through the gates are open.

Then when you have got through that gate and depending on your perception level you will se a unoveral opener to all gates it is a triangle with a dot in the middle do not change this - I accidently did v. annoying.

when coming to the end of this cave save and make sure you have done everything you want to - I was strong enough to go into the cubes and get some useful stuff( I am about level 62).

Hope this helps.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 28, 12 1:57 PM
I have killed the yeti type creature on Mount Horus and have then spoken to Marcus - can not seem to complete this quest what am I doing wrong?

cheers for any help

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 26, 12 8:22 AM
If you have the king you have gone throught the steam room. Go back to the throne room and see if that triggers anything - remember to look at flowers in throne room and get gold.

posted in Inbetween Land on Sep 25, 12 3:38 PM
I can not say how much this game is not good....no value for money - I purchased thinking it would be similar to the Awakening serise which are long and generally good value for money this unfortunately is not.

sorry

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 25, 12 3:06 PM
The ones I have so far are -
Relics - 9/16
2.Noble Heart
4.Wolf Cress
5.Djinn Tea
6.Virtuous Heart
8.Bacteria Syringe
11.Pawn of Pawns
13.Faith Ring
14. Snake Heart
16. Dudopose

Artifacts - 6/16
1.Bloom of Wisdom
2.Amulet of Knowledge
3.Midget oil
4.Circlet of Perception
5. Silk Flame
7.Loot Insurance

I also have one which I can not identify yet which looks like a pear.

Cheers for any help.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 25, 12 2:59 PM
cheers for the hints on the desert flower, and the minatour monster. I got James and the other ones you can level up
Eli
Rosalyn
James
Evelyn.

If you go back to where you got James there is an anima there. After awhile.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 25, 12 12:40 PM
I thought someone said they were needed for a quest....So far I have recruited

Fox
Bear
Rosa
Cukurrro (the big hen)

What else can be?

Cheers for all your help...I love these games.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 25, 12 11:42 AM
I am a really high level and finding it imposible to recruit frogmen - are there a certain type you should aim at?

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 25, 12 10:54 AM
It ends after Turtle cove. cheers guys.

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 25, 12 3:48 AM
I finished the game but luckily saved just before the force save - but I have not got all the relics and artifacts - Is it possible in this first act?

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 12 3:38 PM
Cheers I got all of those. And the thing that worries me is when I ask the owl for a hint she says there is not anything of interest hidden here. About to restart and see if I can bash some of the achievements so hopefully will not happen again.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 12 9:31 AM
I am finding the runes on the crystal and am left with one that I can not find. I use the hint owl and she says she can not find anything of use. I can not continue without this - please help.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Mar 28, 10 4:28 PM
I have married stella and Mel in the gates of night and wondering which game should I start with and is there any real difference?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator