Posts created by gmaAlice

Hi Curacao
Yours isn't a tech issue ... ... there are FOUR buttons to slide. Have you gone up into the attic? it's up there (other good stuff too...)
GramCracker

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 25, 15 6:05 PM
I came in to add my plea to the "reconsider the AW decision" I, like many got hooked on the series and then found AW in a list of "play free" games and have gone almost to the end ... ... ...but there is no end? Someone else said "had to do the daily get my reward for logging in". I especially liked the way

west644 said it ... ...

I decided I would not continue playing the game once it became official that the game would be dropped, however, (and it could be conditioning because I am programmed into collecting my daily rewards) I went back into the game.
I was freshly spell-bound by the absolute beauty of the game, from the characters to the intricate scenes and the relaxing music. I felt that I had to voice my desire to urge the people responsible to calling it quits, to consider alternative options.

I hope they (whoever They are??) really reconsider and at least let the game come to a conclusion, with a HAPPY Ending!

posted in Wanderland on Jun 25, 15 3:13 PM
This is almost my problem ... ... ... I have the color code for ths armor but when I enter the gate Black screen! I don't see the golden yarn I used earler to enter and did another quest, I'm wondering ... ..."did I loose my gold yarn?" I had downloaded the latest version when this started, so perhaps that was what I lost instead of Rubies cannon balls or other things. I can't get the gold yarn again because it's part of a quest and I did that portion, so now what???

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 19, 15 7:22 PM
I have read about this problem in other posts BUT now I have the problem. I ordered the "Cream of Fungus Soup" and used 100 of my precious crystals, the game took my crystals but I got nutten. No extra energy No filled energy, just nutten. I hope there is some way I can get the energy or my crystals so I can try again.

I would like to add my disappointment to the list that the gamers have been left wanting ... ... wanting an answer as to "Whats in the egg?" and wanting some sort of "end" the Princess returns and releases us from our duties. Something?

Thanks in advance for the help with the "lost crystals"
GramCracker [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 3, 15 9:26 AM
GramCracker here. My granddaughter started calling my that a few years ago, she will be graduating from Western (Washington) University in 6 weeks! G.ma proud!
I,m in Washington north of Seattle, I call it a 2 mountain town, look NW and there is Mt Baker, look SE and there is Mt. Rainer. True it needs to be a clear day but they are worth waiting for! I'll be 74 in May.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 10, 14 9:39 AM
val2000 wrote:In my game, mini game 9 is open (I don't remember how) and I've got only one trophie in mini game 6.
So, look carefully if the 2 trophies you have to gain refer to Glennwater springs or to another mini game. In some cases we are asked for something like that.

So I went back and READ CAREFULLY the instructions and Val200 is quite right!
It says mini game 6 in the Fungus Hut (one of my favorites!) I could have finished that quest by now if I had paid better attention to the instructions.
THANK YOU so much VAL and all for your advice, and encouragement.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 8, 14 11:48 AM
Thanks you guys! I still haven't gotten to 9 yet but I'm persevering. I will go and CAREFULLY reread the "clue" and see if I did miss read (AAaaaRRrggggg) that's one of my goof ups. I'll see something in the hidden object clues and miss read and can't find the object I'm just sure I am suppose to find. Looking back ... ... oh shoot I know where that is.
Great ideas!! So thanks again all

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 4, 14 2:00 PM
I think I have a “hitch” For a quest I need to do mini game #9 in Glen Water Springs, but to open mini game 9 it says “gain 2 trophies in mini-game 6. So I went to work and now have two trophies BUT game 9 still says to “gain” two trophies? Do I need to get another trophy? That’s 15 more of that silly pirate picture> Yuck!! Anyone know about this?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 23, 14 8:00 AM
WoW great idea Jacquelyn11. That's one Black FRI sale I would be going to!
Hay BF are you listening??

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 20, 14 12:23 PM
Thanks for the advice mpendo! now to print out some of the lists of "brat food" and see how I do on my collections... ...

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 12, 14 11:39 AM
So what happens ... or doesn't happen if I don't open the "brat"?
It sounds rather boring, and like it isn't worth the hassle. What is your opinion?

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Jul 23, 14 2:40 PM
Thats it. You use the coin and then the raisins get stuck so your allowed to hit the glass with the bat. Hit the raisin compartment. Hope you figgured it out I just got the game so I'm a LATE commer.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Jul 23, 14 2:25 PM
OH good I'm not the only one!! Going to have to start over ... ... aarrgggg.
So I'll not take the key out till I get to the desk. Wish me luck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator