Posts created by kifty1

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 16 4:19 AM
I have downloaded the game a few times now & once I press play it does not move on to the game to play any levels.
All I keep getting is the music of the game but cannot go any further to play any levels.
It is disappointing that this has happened, as I want to purchase the game.
Can anyone suggest anything else I can do, as I have changed the settings & also reinstalled the game.

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jul 18, 14 4:50 PM
I have been playing the EXPERT levels, & have reached level 23, but it will not allow me to go any further, & shows a Lock on all of the levels from 24 onwards. Am I doing something wrong, or have I missed a piece of the jigsaw. If anyone knows the answer then please reply, as I cannot carry on playing the game.
Thankyou....

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jul 17, 14 6:55 PM
Hi, could someone please help me out, s I cannot go no further than level 20 on expert levels.

Do I have to complete the game in normal mode before I can go any further.

I would be very grateful if someone could just send a quick reply.
Thankyou.

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jul 17, 14 4:37 AM
I have completed up to level 20 in the expert level, but it will not allow me to go any further, & shows that the levels are locked. Is there anyone who knows why I cannot continue to play the levels. Really frustrating..... ???????

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 27, 14 3:14 AM
HELP PLEASE I cannot complete this is record time, a which side is best to start off first with wooden bridge, Left or right. Either way I cannot complete to get 3 stars. help, me plz, as like to get 3 stars everytime.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator