Posts created by greeniflower

I tried to buy 2 games and the word "party" does not work

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 17 4:01 PM
All of the fire spots go out except the one at the bottom. I have let the wine run over it for quite a while, but it won't go out. Help

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 17 3:59 PM
try moving the mirror to the left and then back at the candle. That's how I got it to work.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 17 10:22 AM
In the very beginning of the game I can't go any further. Help

How are you suppose to get back to the funicular to ring the bell. I won't go past the woman's house.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 4:23 PM
The hint says I need to put the pumpkin on the table while pointing to the fried eggs.
There is not a pumpkin that can be picked up. What to do?

I collected ALL the crystals, but after that nothing happens. Is the King's picture the puzzle?

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 2:20 PM
I have the dynamite ready to punch 2 holes in the top,but the top of the cork is off of the screen. The awl pops back into place.

the game keeps shutting down with this error

I have just started the demo and the second spirit location will not take. This is back stage. I can't go any further. WHAT TO DO??????

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 15 2:37 PM
this is the last item in HO. when i water the dandelion, access violation comes on. i have found if you don't use the hint button, but instead use the map, that error will not come up. but it has with watering can.

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Dec 30, 14 1:16 PM
The watch sparkles, but when I hit it nothing happens

posted in Eye for Design on Aug 26, 14 2:29 PM
I have fulfilled all furniture requirements, but game will not go to next room

posted in Eye for Design on Aug 26, 14 2:26 PM
I have put everything in the dining room, but the game does not go to the next room.
What to do?

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride on Apr 3, 14 3:10 PM
I am also at windmill but the walk through did not help.I can't remove the rune.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 14 3:55 PM
Thank you. You don't know how many times I tried to put bear there, but this time it worked.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 14 3:53 PM
I never received the survival knife so I can't cut vines down to make tent. Knife was not present where it should have been. How to get knife?

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 14 2:47 PM
I can't make the birds go away. What works?

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 14 12:50 PM
I can't find the cucumber piece. Where is it?

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Jan 31, 13 1:48 PM
The room showing the first crystal is no longer there. It now has the prisoner, but no crystal. Don;t know what to do now/

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator