Posts created by cdcgamer

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 9:44 AM
The market trader will give you the bottle after you place everything in the cargo pile. The complete box with all of the jewelry placed in it has to be part of that pile. Then you walk up to him and he will reward you with the bottle needed to complete the tonic recipe.

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 12:12 PM
Having the same problem as others with the recipe after completing the tapestry mini game. Using Windows 7 Pro. I can't see reinstalling if this will happen again and don't feel much like starting over when half way through the main game.

Please provide a solution for us.

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 17 1:08 PM
I had the same problem. You're supposed to get a paintbrush. I backed out and quit. When I opened it up, I had the paintbrush. Hope this helps.

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 16 6:15 PM
Can't go forward or backward to exit the labyrinth. Very frustrating since I don't want to start all over after getting to the last chapter. Is there any fix without starting over?

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 25, 14 5:11 PM
I do run it under administrator.

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jun 25, 14 11:15 AM
Have the same problem with the ice cave. Can't go backward or forward and the hint button is not working although it's lit. Had some problems with the cabaret but by using the map to go elsewhere and coming back to the cabaret, I was able to continue on. I can still go to the menu to get out.

I tried reinstalling but no luck.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on Sep 9, 13 12:24 PM
ditto crispypot to sam megastar

I had this problem too but when I put the list over the compass pointer itself, it grabbed it and put it in the tube.

I used the paper with sticky tape to get the music room code. Where can I get sticky tape for the magnet to attach it to the cat? Help! Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator