Posts created by ViviDee

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Sep 29, 13 5:09 AM
I can't get the still to accept the bowl. I had the same problem making the perfume when it wouldn't accept the perfume bottle. What am I doing wrong? I have the still lit, the ingredients in the kettle bit and the waiter in the top bit. I've tried it with the gooseneck on and off. Can anyone help please

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Sep 29, 13 4:48 AM
ViviDee wrote:
Titania wrote:I was really enjoying this game - until I got to the part where I had to make the rose perfume, I managed to do this okay until it got to the part where I had to put the perfume in the bottle, no matter what I do I cannot get the perfume bottle underneath to fill it up. I click on the flask but nothing happens. I do hope it is something I am doing wrong and not a glitch in the game, as I would hate to have to start over.

I have exactly the same problem. I couldn't get the pefume bottle accepted. I then tried to make the throat remedy and couldn't get the bowl to work either which means I can't go any further with the game. So frustrating!

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Sep 29, 13 4:45 AM
Titania wrote:I was really enjoying this game - until I got to the part where I had to make the rose perfume, I managed to do this okay until it got to the part where I had to put the perfume in the bottle, no matter what I do I cannot get the perfume bottle underneath to fill it up. I click on the flask but nothing happens. I do hope it is something I am doing wrong and not a glitch in the game, as I would hate to have to start over.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 1:48 PM
I went to the quarry and got in OK. I was told that I had unlocked the collectors edition so I guess I got the bonus content. I feel this is a bit of a con to be honest. I played the game, really enjoyed it but so so disappointed there was no extra game play at the end. Don't think I would have bought it if I had known. I like the use of actors, even Cassandra's eccentric over acting!
Lack of a bonus chapter at the end has spoilt it for me I'm afraid.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator