Posts created by Myrrhs

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 30, 16 2:43 PM
I'm having a similar issue that Dumplie is having. (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/477537.page)

When I play Relax mode, all of the levels work properly except for India. When I play India in Relax mode, everything seems to work fine until I unlock the red paste "side" on the left of the screen. As soon as someone orders a dish with the red paste side, I make it and then put it on the table to be served. The workers just stand there. They WILL deliver any other dishes with any other sides. I let it run to see if they'll pick them up but eventually the red paste customers turn blue and then walk out. I would post this under technical issues, but that forum is locked. =(

posted in Jack of All Tribes on May 8, 16 6:59 AM
I'm having the same issue on Windows 10. It worked fine on 8, I just installed JoaT on my new Windows 10 machine and I'm getting the black screen, blue and gold cursor. I knew Windows 10 was a bad idea. There is no compatibility tab when I click on the properties of the .exe. However, when I hit alt + enter it kicks the game to a tiny window, where the game seems to work fine there. Just nearly impossible to play because everything is so small.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator