Posts created by CherylParker

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 6:06 PM
I think I figured this out. At the top left there is a clock. You have to take care of the people that you have assigned a spot for before your time runs out. Keep in mind you also have to assign spots for people waiting too. Try to take care of the people who were there first. That is for the o e with no dir ections. The second one with the 3 x's you can't let 3 people get angry. This one has something on the top right to let you know how many times you have made someone angry.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 5:04 PM
It would end for me if there were too many people waiting to checkout. I checked out 3 people and just kept helping people while also checking them out. It seems like if you didn't checkout people it will end fast. But it just happens for the first and third one.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 4:59 PM
For the body parts you have to touch the half body in level one. It will light up.
Not sure where the other dead bodies are. One is Logan at the gym. Theo at the pharmacy. Vicki at her apartment. Then anywhere in the class room there are eyes in a jar, a brain, a skeleton in the back where you check out the investigators, in the back right there is another organ on top of the shelf. There is also another organ in the front by the eyes and brain.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 18 7:40 PM
Some of those objects are hard to register as you clicked on them. If you don't hit it in the right spot it won't count. So click on a couple times. This min-game didn't come up for me that much.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 18 7:35 PM
I got three stars. But like Taylor jaime20 said the computer hack is really hard. It took me a while but I finally got lucky with the computer hack and ended up getting 3 stars. If you already got the diamond by not helping to investigators 2 times in a row. Then after you help the one behind the computer right away even if you failed you will get 2 or 3 stars. Also before helping behind the computer make sure you have water in your inventory. That helps a lot.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 18 7:30 PM
Hey Taylorjaime20,
I got 801 and just barley got the 3 stars. You almost got it. What I did was started out with The knife, the turkey baster (The thing with the red bulb), the finger print duster (the blue brush) and the smart phone in my inventory. I used what I could before I restocked. Usually after someone wanted the camera. That helps you make combos which gives you the extra points you need. It took me a few times after I tried doing what Fragolina2U suggested. Don't give up it is doable. Hope this helps!

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 18 1:07 PM
Fragolina2U thank you for the tip. I put the items in my inventory and finally got three stars. I didn't think it was possible.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 8:24 PM
If you are talking about the HOP that is in 3 parts and you start with finding magnets. The in the second part the spring which is a copper color is on the top left in the tube. Hope this helps.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 8:06 PM
After over 20 tries I found that it is easier if you move you mouse to the right for the first 2 colored sands and for the last one move it to the left. If you keep your hand on the mouse and try to stop pouring it doesn't seem to work . Kind of jerk your mouse to the right. That made it easier.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 8:02 PM
What I did was put the mouse on the arrow and kept clicking on the computer where you can also move the cursor.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 8:00 PM
You have to start a new profile. Go to main menu find change profile and either delete profile or start a new one under a different name.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 7:39 PM
The first time you spray it will turn a grayish color. You have to keep oving the botlle of spray aroung until it says that is the wrong smell. The next entrance you use repeat what you did the first time until it says something like that's it. The spray should drop out of your hand and you will folow the man.

Achievements 1 - 4 are explained by Atomstar in the thread Achievement and Map.
Achievement is explained by Haberyan in the same thread. I noticed the achievement moved from 17 to 20. The greenish colored hand is in the Waterway. Make sure you check behind the door before you do anything else. The list of achievements tells you where the puzzles are. Although you can't travel via map it will tell you where you are.
1. Enraged Elk- Struck by the elk in the first puzzle.
2. Atrocious Aim- Hit by your own arrow in the first puzzle.
3. Greed for Gold- Choose golden arrow in the first puzzle.
4. Apple's Lure- Choose apple in the first puzzle.
5. Sharp-eyed- Finish the first HOS puzzle.
6. Happily Ever After-Solve the puzzle in the Alleyway without Skipping. (Same puzzle
as the first 4 achievements.
7. Setting off a Spark- Solve the puzzle in the Salt Mine without skipping.
8. Flowers, Dragons, and Castles-Solve the first puzzle in the Underground Lake without skipping.
9. Blooming Blossoms- Solve the puzzle in the Lakefront without skipping.
10. Assorting the Royal Accouterments- Solve the puzzle in the Waterway without skipping.
11. Animal Stalkers- Solve the puzzle in the Stone Sanctuary without skipping.
12. Unquenchable Dragon- Solve the puzzle in the Dragon Fort without skipping.
13. Checkmate- Solve the puzzle in the Salon without skipping
14. Nostalgic Romance- Solve the puzzle in the Chapel without skipping
15. Water Zodiac- Solve the puzzle in the Secret Room without skipping.
16. Beleaguered Knight- Solve the puzzle in the Secret Room without skipping.
17. Nature's Haven- Solve the puzzle in Solwood without skipping.
18. Frogs, itches, and Death- Solve the puzzle in the Shrine without skipping.
19. Heart of Empathy- Solve the second puzzle in the Underground lake without skipping.
20. Curiosity Killed the Cat- Fully observe what is hidden behind the door in the Waterway.
21. Eagle Eyes- Solve all HOS puzzles in the main game without using hints.
22. Master Detective- Play the main game without using any hints.
23. Dynamic Vision- Find all the cursed objects.
The last 3 achievements you can't get until you finish the bonus chapter.
24. Parables Reveler- Unlock all parable.
25. Ravenous Reader- Read all pop-up notes.
26. Movie Maniac- Watch all movies without skipping.

Hope this helps!

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 2:45 PM
If you mean the one that says Diamonds are forever: Complete all events and challenges. I didn't get that one either. If you are talking about As Many Stars in the Sky: Finish all levels with 3 stars, I didn't get that one until after I finished the game and played the daily challenges on the 15th day I got that last one. The one with finish all levels with 3 stars. I am starting over to see if watching the cuts cenes and listening to what everyone has to say will help.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 18 5:17 PM
Same here. I even got gold hearts for everyone and still came up short. I tried making combos but unless you already have the item in your inventory you can't get gold stars for everyone. Tried other things too. I don't know if it is possible. If anyone has gotten it please let us know that it is possible.

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 5:33 PM
It took me a long time to finally get it. The best way I can describe is pour the purple sand until it reaches the end of the pan. When you can see it hit the end move your mouse to the right. Same with the green sand, Then with the blue pull your mouse to the left since it pours in the opposite direction. Just taking your hand off the mouse doesn't work. Once you get the purple you should be able to get the other two pretty quickly. I hope this helps. It was very hard to figure out how to do this stupid puzzle. They should have put a skip in there if was going to be so precise!!!

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 18 2:13 PM
I'd like the answer to that myself. I couldn't find a ode anywhere.

The candle snuffer is in the fire itself. Move your mouse around and you'll find it. Not sure about the pomander ring.

posted in The Legacy: Prisoner Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 18 4:35 PM
It is in the elders house. You have to use the ladder you rebuild to reach a shelf with a chest on it. I can't remember if you need something to start the game or if it just starts.

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 17 5:19 PM
You have to read the formula on how to make the acid only once. In the bonus chapter. It is in the clock on the left of the acid powder. I left the note alone until I collected all the parts to make the acid which are the burner flint glass flask ice that you break off of Amanda and the acid powder. Then I went into the clock opened the formula opened the burner and made the formula. I don't know if you have to be in the zoom in of the clock with the formula. But I stayed there just in case.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator