Posts created by tomaru

WELCOME BIGFISHIES ,
THIS IS AN RESPONSE FOR COMPUTER GRAPHICS CARD MISMATCH JUST A HEADS UP WARNING WHEN OR IF YOUR COMPUTER GOES BLANK AND YOU GET ERROR MESSAGE HIT OKAY THEN WHEN BIGFISH GAME APP SHOULD COME UP WITH GAME FOR TO PLAY AGAIN THEN HIT ON IT NOW MAIN GAME MENU COMES UP HIT OPTIONS BUTTON AND SHUT DOWN FULL SCREEN , CUSTOM ICONS ,SPECIAL EFFECTS .THAT SHOULD CLEAR OUT ERROR MESSAGE AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME .2 UPLOADS AND 2 REPLAYS ON GAME FINALLY GOT IT FIQUERED OUT GOOD ENOUGH TO FINISH GAME . HAVE FUN SWIMMING FISHIES .NO I HATE WASTING A GAME WHEN THAT ERROR MESSAGE COMES ON AND YES I DO HAVE THE UPDATED GRAPHICS CARD ON MY COMPUTER AND IT IS A WINDOWS 10 OS.
TOMARU

dear toby , simple take the letter from your inventory go to the street with the cat where you got the second marble then click on the spot with eye shows and you see aldwych str. that's where you place the marbles but you cannot you need the third marble you take the letter with suspects address on it and put it on the marble game there the detective shows up and starts talking hopes this helps
tomaru

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jul 4, 15 9:48 AM
hey grower if your reading this two ways depending on pc the first way as said at the beginning of this forums page use the skip button but make sure you use the wrench first before you hit skip button but with my pc I had to play the puzzle out right by turning the valves to the pistons just enough to get them as close to synchronizing all pistons then hitting the skip button wait about 11 seconds and then take the wrench and put it in the blue light that shows after you hit the skip button this should clear puzzle thru for you so your inventory comes back so you can put the wrench into the blue light beam that cuts across all piston heads .
good luck tomaru

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Jun 7, 15 4:45 PM
the real message here is for shooting the angels in the church
SPOILER ALERT PLEASE when mariane was sitting playing in the chapel there at the organ I too could not get the angels though I had them dead to rights well over the years was my experience as a big fish member one member told other do this first
1. go to main menu then go to options .
2. go to cursor there and go to normal cursor .
then try the what ever tech difficulties your having in this case shooting the angels .
now if that did not work then try shifting your view screen to wide screen did everything and when wide screen came on I got all angels with crossbow and arrows .hopes this helps tomaru

posted in I Know a Tale on May 27, 15 6:04 PM
hey sandy tomaru here if you got answer fine if not listen starfish right behind crystal go to left you see a piece of starfish just before you go off screen key that and you should be fine

posted in The Others on Mar 28, 15 4:43 PM
hey didi,
it is not the order of the draws but the blue picture of the of the 2 knights separated by the pencil then the six balls followed by the shuttlecocks

posted in Final Cut: Homage on Aug 7, 14 6:36 PM
To all big and little fish out there enjoy final cut homage is worth the trouble and aggravation you must work thru to get the end no no spoiler alert here fishies
originally loved all final cut and epix did a beautiful job along with you bigfish
personnel loved the credit endings hey does the girl at the bar in at the beginning have a real name and a real phone number just kidding do not intend to cross half the globe for a phone number anyhow for all you bigfishies out there in my three years of games with bigfish this is a beautiful addition to the final cut series so go ahead spend the money or credit then weigh it out to some of the other games out there you shall not find any that come close.

posted in Hoyle Illusions on Aug 6, 14 3:58 PM
Bewarned this is a good game but for the less fortunate of heart do not buy not workable without walkthrough /strategy guide best you swim where your heart desires ,the graphics are fine the hint only works during hos /hops so be warned I myself have decided to shelf this one for today and swim in more hospital waters as many of the bigfish ocean know well to do but if I feel suicidal I shall unshelve this one and go for blood have fun swimming no seriously this is a nice game but just to many drawbacks to it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator