Posts created by ChristmasEve

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 13, 12 3:50 AM
I tried playing the game and got past title GRACELAND page when an error message popped up
error: access violations at 0x00407C7C (tried to read from 0x820C8364, program terminated.
Any suggestions? Haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling yet. Thanks

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 18, 10 9:02 AM
I downloaded the game and only got a white screen. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it only to have it state my trial had expired. This looked like a good game.

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 28, 10 12:51 AM
I was really looking forward to checking this one out. My problem--it installed twice and when the game manager page came up, it stated Trial Expired. All these problems with the games are really getting frustrating.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 17, 10 2:33 AM
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. After it had loaded and switched back to the game manager it stated trial expired. That's the second game in a row that has done that. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 17, 10 1:50 AM
I clicked play in the game manager and it went to the Gameville Entertainment screen and then to the Gunnar Games screen. My screen went black and then switched back to the 60 minutes, play again screen. I clicked play again and the same thing happened. Why is there so much trouble with the games lately?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 17, 10 1:47 AM
I clicked play in the game manager and it went to the Gameville Entertainment screen and then to the Gunnar Games screen. My screen went black and then switched back to the 60 minutes, play again screen. I clicked play again and the same thing happened. Why is there so much trouble with the games lately?

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 2:13 PM
I downloaded the game and when it installed, it installed itself a second time. I shut the game off and went back today to try it again and it stated my trial had expired. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 25, 10 4:14 AM
I couldn't get this game installed. It stated I needed a flash player. I got the same message with yesterday's game. I have a flash player and everything is updated. Or can these games only be played on Windows Explorer? I go through Mozilla. That's three recent games I couldn't either install or play. This is getting old.

Same problem. Click play on the game manager and it flashes back to the game player.

posted in Faded Reality on May 30, 10 3:29 AM
I played some of the game and when I went to quit, it stated my game would not be saved. So I played some more of the game and quit and got the same message. I haven't went back to see if I have to start the game over again or not. If I can't save the progress of my game, it's a definite no buy for me.

posted in Faded Reality on May 30, 10 3:14 AM
I got the same thing on yesterday's game. Never got to try the game.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on May 29, 10 3:15 AM
I downloaded the game and then read the reviews. When I went to play the game, it read Trial Expired. So guess I won't get to try it.

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 13, 10 2:11 AM
I downloaded the game and when it got to the page where the character is saying he had nightmares even during the day, the screen went white and a message about a corrupt file and resetting the player came up. I started over with a new player name. I got to the same place and the same thing happened again. I just uninstalled the game.

posted in Annie's Millions on Mar 10, 10 2:32 AM
I downloaded the game and clicked play now on the game manager, but the game won't come up. I uninstalled it and reinstalled and same problem. If I click the play now a second time a thing comes up stating that another game is playing. Anybody else having problems with the game running?

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 3:05 AM
Ooops I just reread my entry and realized I made a mistake. With the sentence starting Each wrong number should have been each wrong answer.

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 2:59 AM
I got the C++ Visual message also. I installed like they said to do and the game played fine. A little further into the game though the voices of the characters went out, but the words were still there to read. Also found out you can't skip the mini puzzles to get into the portals. That's a bummer. I don't like games where you can't skip the puzzles if you can't get them or don't want to try them. Each puzzle starts out at 50 points. Each wrong number deducts from that total. You just can't quit, you have to keep going until you either answer the puzzle correctly or run out of points. I guess it works that way. I got so disgusted on one puzzle I signed out and plan to uninstall the game. Definitely not a buy for me.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 1, 09 9:17 AM
Anytime BF runs any kind of promotion, etc., the majority of the games are going to be HOG games. A lot of people like the HOG games and more and likely they will buy them. Think of all the games that are sold during a promotion.
One problem I think they run into is they are producing so many HOGS so quickly that more and more are being put out with a lot of problems, glitches, etc. But HOGS make money. I must say I am one of those that contribute to the cause quite well.

posted in Mystery of Cleopatra on Oct 20, 09 2:37 AM
I have almost finished the demo but don't know if I want to buy it or not. I don't like when all the hidden objects are visual. I don't mind a few. I much prefer the written list of objects to find. Mini games are interesting.

posted in Route 66 on Oct 6, 09 1:30 AM
I tried 30 minutes of it and found it to be boring. Reading about each town is interesting if you are a history buff for Route 66. There is a mini game after each town you visit, but there are only three mini games and you alternate them after each city. I am ready to ride into Texas and hopefully the mini games will change. Even then I may just uninstall the game. Not a keeper for me.

posted in The Jolly Gang's Spooky Adventure on Oct 2, 09 4:31 AM
I played the demo and immediately uninstalled it. Not my cup of tea. I don't particularly care for cartoon type games. Voices were annoying after a while. Who drew the secretary? LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator