Posts created by persiancat19

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn on Apr 25, 17 8:25 AM
Access denied on windows 10 :-(((

I can't see any people only little shadow circles. Playing on windows 10

posted in The Chronicles of Noah's Ark on Mar 22, 16 9:41 AM
Same as everyone else. Using Windows 10 and have the white screen. It also makes all my font on my pc go huge when I escape the game.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 17, 12 10:29 AM
I click on the game and allow a program to start , then it says it's configuring and it will only do it once. It then goes to the big fish manager with 60 minutes to play. I have tried this several times and the game still doesn't start.

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 8:20 AM
I'm having a problem. It won't play in full screen, even though it is selected. I just get a box on the left side of my monitor. I played the CE with no problems. Has anyone else got this problem?

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 7:57 AM
I'm having a problem. It won't play in full screen, even though it is selected. I just get a box on the left side of my monitor. I played the CE with no problems. Has anyone else got this problem?

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 6, 10 10:40 AM
Hi I have been playing the game for 40 mins now and have completed half of chapter 3. I haven't cheated in anyway. I have now had to stop due to an error causing my inventory to empty, but I completely agree with you it's a great game :-)

posted in Rabbit's Magic Adventures on Sep 3, 10 7:24 AM
Me too. Worked fine in the demo and when I purchased it, it wouldn't play!

posted in Isidiada on Mar 26, 10 8:51 AM
I seem to be having the same problem with this game and alot of others. They start up but minimise to the task bar and won't go full screen. I am wondering if there is a problem with the task manager....

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 12, 09 3:38 AM
I can't get this game to play. An error appears when it is starting to unpack the game. I have never had this problem before :-(

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator