Posts created by Boo_boo_bogie14

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 18 1:59 PM
I can't seem to get a skip button. There are puzzles I would rather not do. Would appreciate any help.

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 17 2:03 PM
I am in this chapter and you have to attach the rope with hook to the ice. I have tried numerous times and it's a no go. Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions. Thank you.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 17 2:16 PM
Thanks for trying to help. I did make sure I did everything, but it was a no go. When I have had a problem before, I always go back and check that I have missed something. Usually that's the case and I find it, but not this time. Hopefully there will be an update at some future date.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 12:08 PM
I am at the point where supposed to do HO and receive the earth crystal. This is the second time I have played this game. The first time the HO was not there. Tried it again and the same thing has happened. Please help! I think there is something wrong, because it has happened twice. Thank you for your help.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 12:15 PM
Thank you for helping me. It worked

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 7:55 PM
Have knife and trying to open clam to get pearl, but nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated.

I am at Chapter 4 in Sanderion's tower. Supposed to pick up weight and scraper. Got the weight, but no scraper. Any suggestion, please!

I figured it out. Was trying to get elevator doors open instead of going back! Had a senior moment!

When I go back down in elevator, the door will not open. Am supposed to get to the helicopter. Any suggestions. I like the game, but it keeps knocking me off with error messages. Any help is appreciated.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 16 1:07 PM
Hi burf90 - I went back and tried again. I plugged the leaking gas with the melted wax. When I did that it showed where the ladder goes. The SG implies you place the ladder first and then seal the leak. I have found a few times in other games the same thing happens. Very frustrating! Again, thanks for your input.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 8:03 PM
I did put the liquid on the machine and have tried going all around that area in the tunnel. I'll just keep trying until something clicks. Thanks for the help. Will let you know when I succeed. Will try it again in a day or so.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 4:09 PM
I am at the end of the bonus chapter and am supposed to put down the rope ladder in the tunnel with the tracks. It won't let me do it. Have tried quite a few times. It doesn't go where the SG says its supposed. Would appreciate any help. It's frustrating to be at end and ot able to finish. Thank you!

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 2:21 PM
Just to let you know, I did it and it worked. Thanks again!

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 16 4:09 PM
Thanks for replying so fast. I will attempt it tomorrow and see what happens. Again thank you!

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 16 1:20 PM
I just started this game. I'm having a hard time starting the puzzle that's on the chest with the woodcutters. What am I missing? Would appreciate any help!

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love Collector's Edition on May 31, 16 11:56 AM
I just put the lens in the tree as Enron. Went down to alcove and received the gravestone. Switched to Emily and went left. Wound up in cemetery and there was no HOS. What did I do wrong? Any help is appreciated.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 1:16 PM
burf90 - I went back and tried your suggestion about the invisibility mirror. It worked! I was able to get past the guards and break the chain and then get the the mail token with the pliers. Thank you for your help.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 14, 16 12:10 PM
Thanks burf90. I tried, but it doesn't work. I'm just going to start the game over. That sometimes works.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 10, 16 11:32 AM
I am on Chapter 7 - Labrion. When I try to use the dagger to distract the guards so I can get the mail token, it doesn't work. I used it just before in order to obtain the pliers. Can anyone help? Thanks.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 16 8:29 PM
I'm having a problem trying to put the fuel into the funnel in the puppet in the showcase in the Throne Room. Can anybody help? Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator