Posts created by nancy11952

posted in Anka on Sep 24, 15 7:23 PM
only able to pick up 2 bars the other 2 will not pick up. What do I do to get it to pick up?

posted in Gnomes Garden on Sep 11, 15 9:16 PM
I got to level 17 now it won't pick up or let me go past the wooden logs, did let me 2 before stopping me. built to buildings but didn't look done but started dropping supplies and not happy with this. using Windows 10 but have from the start.

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Jun 11, 14 6:37 PM
I was loving this game until the last area it turns white and cant see the symbols or play the game.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 24, 14 1:45 PM
I am having the same trouble getting into also same problem on both of my computers.

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 2, 14 8:44 PM
I am having trouble. Getting stuck at the house with the tree. I have restarted it many times and continues to get stuck. What fixes do you have for this and if not would like a refund. thank you

posted in Club Paradise on Aug 17, 12 5:23 PM
I like the game but I'm having trouble with it freezing and then starts back, it adds seconds to the clock and un able to complete with expert because of this. It start on the 3rd one and up and it is on all the areas,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator