Posts created by adventure_gamer

posted in Shaban on Jul 14, 12 4:40 AM
hi mac578.

maybe i could give you a hand with your problem...

could you please give more explanations about this problem?

what exactly were you doing so that this problem occurred?

posted in Shaban on Jun 21, 12 12:52 AM
Thank you very much gingergal for this guide. Guide you is complete and understandable.

SHABAN is great game.

posted in Shaban on Jun 21, 12 12:10 AM
Shaban Game has its own specific style rather than other bfg games. This means it is somehow like machinarium game.

If you are looking for a different experience of a game which is not similar to recent similar same- class games you can head forward to play this game.

It should to be said that the game demo is short but the game itself is not actually short. I myself finished it after 5 hours of gaming, And also I am an intermediate player.

Game graphics and art is special and nice .The puzzle in which should be connected wires together is a hook but I really loved its action puzzles. This game is lot fun and amazing. The actions for the final boss of game is super and also game ended so sudden!!

posted in Shaban on Jun 20, 12 10:48 PM
this game takes 4 hours of gameplay for an intermediate player.

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 6:48 AM
When you click on the mouse, the piece is coming out.So that piece is located on the pipe

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 5:12 AM
According to the official website "Peta game", they are Swedish and the story is based on Persian mythology.

Please refer to the developer's website

posted in Shaban on Jun 19, 12 5:10 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator