Posts created by Taintedfury

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Aug 13, 15 6:42 AM
Hiya,

Could someone please tell me is this game to a squeal as i'm currently playing it and loving the game..

If so i would like to buy and play any squeals to it?

Kind regards
Taintedfury

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 26, 13 1:19 AM
hi if someone can please tell where is the lift to take me to tree of crown..

king regards
Taintedfury

disreguard as i realized i already passed the lift after speaking to the count LOL

finished children's plight two day's ago love it, looking forward to playing squeals...

great games thanks bigfish

Omg, i recently just purchased the first two other day lol...nevermind i still got a good deal on them... already finished the1st & nearly finished the 2nd one so looking too this one..

Goodnight all
Taintedfury

Hi bfgEuphrates,

Thank you so much for this walkthrough, i was so stuck when it came towards the end and i had to solve the puzzles on the 5 crypts...

Even though i got the CE version of this game your walkthrough help me to finish the final part...

cya Taintedfury

posted in Riddle of the Sphinx on Jul 1, 12 6:16 PM
Help i'm going crazy - i'm in underground river and i can't find where briefcase & pickaxe is? i just seem to keep coming out of river tunnel to a temple and i've looked everywhere i could think of but can't find the briefcase or pickaxe. the only thing i've located is a golden temple.

Taintedfury

No probs i've found briefcase & pickaxe ....sry couldn't workout how to delete this message in forum.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator