Posts created by tonleee

posted in Art Mogul on Aug 3, 11 5:30 AM
Same here...no cursor....using windows 7 seems very glitchy

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Feb 21, 10 9:14 PM
Click on the token slot to start the game. Save game so that you don't lose money when replay is needed.
Study well how many points are obtained when an area is hit.
The object of the game is to get 000 after using all the darts.
The scoring is a subtraction from the initial points seen at top right by the points of a hit area.
Red bulls eye = 50, Green bulls eye = 25, Inner ring = number hit x3, Outer ring = number hit x2, Black or white areas = the number hit.
It is best to hit areas that have a higher score first and then hit the lower score areas close to the end. Hit outside for zero points.

Hope this helps... Good luck!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Final Scene on Jan 2, 10 5:14 PM
(game site removed by moderator) has walkthroughs for all of them

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Aug 28, 09 11:50 AM
You will need to walk behind them to listen to them talk. The bubble will come up when you are close to them. Just walk into that bubble and you get to listen. hope this helps

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Aug 28, 09 6:48 AM
I just started another game....grrr....but it is working fine for me....Sorry it didn't for you. I haven't heard back from CS yet....

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Aug 27, 09 8:50 PM
Mine just started doing this. I was quite far into the game. My computer crashed while playing and after that, when I hit PLAY, it shuts down....I will be contacting CS...after I try a few things....if I get anything to work...I will let you know....I really like this game!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 17, 09 9:15 PM
You will not fight the witch. You have to get a bag of candy for the witches in the school house, they will give you something that will help with the pirates. then go back to the witches and you can get that quarter key. Hope that helps.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Aug 16, 09 9:41 AM
You get the book from Kit.

posted in Create A Mall on Aug 3, 09 8:37 AM
I can't play at all, either! grrrr

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 29, 09 8:06 AM
I have played the HOLMES games and I hated that part too. You always had to be in just the right spot. I don't play those games anymore...but the DREW games are great. The walking is not the same.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jul 28, 09 7:17 AM
You have to hit the window. I found that placing the rock toward the bottom of your screen, right on a crack on the wall, and then throwing...Hope this helps! Good Luck!

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 22, 09 8:09 AM
Anytime I get REALLY stuck, I go to gameboomers.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 22, 09 8:05 AM
As soon as you get underwater, you should have it in your hand and it should be beeping when you get close to metal. I hope this helps. If not, let us know Good luck!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 21, 09 6:23 PM
It is the same place, but it is straight up from the place you start from. Hope this helps! Good luck!

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 21, 09 10:29 AM
Only hit the guava and crabs. Find where the guava are before the come up. Find a crab close the them and hit only those. You will win...and you can laugh at the monkeys! HAHAHAHA...lol....

Hope this helps.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 19, 09 10:15 PM
It is in the store room, the room across from the lab and your desk. It is right inside that door, on the left. I hope that helps. Took me forever to find it the first time I played, too. Good Luck

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jul 19, 09 2:55 PM
You are very welcome!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jul 19, 09 9:54 AM
The first one in inside the otter puzzle box. the other is in the wind chime by the barn, which you will get later in the game, depending on where you are. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on Jul 16, 09 9:37 PM
The 3 main ingredients are in the soda fountain. The top right button, and top left button 4 times..and the button right below the orange button. Pour it into the glass and put in ice and lime.

I hope this helps. If not, let us know and we will get you though this!

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 16, 09 2:15 AM
You might have another one wrong so I have listed all of the right answers. Hope this helps!

A 5
B 8
C 14
D 7
E 1
F 6
G 9
H 15
I 3
J 13
K 12
L 4
M 2
N 10
O 11

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator