Posts created by deeziner

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 17 12:35 PM
Rivet/(Cloud City)Guard's Room/Treble Clef

Edit: to add Map area.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 17 12:23 PM
Turtle/Mountain Heart/Toothbrush

Hi Annelie....long time, no posts!!

Missing everyone and hello new Castle members.

Debby

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 17 12:10 PM
I am heartbroken also at our loss of Robyn/Apollo. To check into the forums and read this news was a sobering reminder that we are all real people behind our internet personas, and Robyn has been one of the best of us.

Like so many others here, my first thought is that we need some sort of memorial within the Castle to commemorate her role as keeper of wisdom and mentor to all.

Thank you fellow players for making this suggestion. The overwhelming response in forums is not surprising, but oh so unanimous.

Thank you Mods for recognizing our loss, and passing our suggestion to Elephant Games.

And thank you Elephant Games for the respect and recognition you have given to Robyn and the players who are dedicated to the Castle and its mysteries.

Dear Robyn/Apollogold...Thank you for the time you have taken to give players lasting knowledge and please Rest in Peace.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 17 1:31 PM
I-cloud....now why would I consider protecting my game info with such technology? Come on. Perfect me would never need extra protection.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 17 6:45 PM
Hi friends,

I did a real idiot move last night. I was trying to forcestop the game and instead tapped "clear data". I'm back to level 1. Yep. I erased everything from 2 years of play.

Including my friend list and my grey brain isn't remembering names well.

I have begun a new game on the kindle I inherited from my hubby. The game ID # is A874453, and could really use the company of my long time friends. Hopefully BFG support can help me, but I may just be stuck doing the long haul again. Sure will miss my SE achievements tho.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 17 6:02 PM
Checking in---I just re-posted a wishlist. Hope this fixes the issue. Miss my friends, so I hope others check-in here too.

Playing as Dez.A537371

Dumb question--has SE begun for Android?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 16 10:02 AM
I was just in the Blacksmith HOS and realized as I mentally said each item I found that "Oilcan" always sounds...in my head....like it was said by Tinman from the "Wizard of Oz". Remember when Dorothy and the Tinman met...."Oil-can.....oil-can."

Just a random thought...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 16 8:53 PM
Hello revolutionizer and welcome to the forums

Unfortunately...Midnight Castle does NOT cross formats...your PC game is tied to your BFG Game Manager file...though you may have multi PC gamesif you have multi user profiles on your computer. As for devices...I have been able to only have 1game on my Kindle....a different ID on my 2nd Kindle. I believe this is the same for iOS players as well.

Kindof a bummer to not be able to make 1game work on all formats.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 16 8:55 AM
WootWoot!!! We did it!!! Sure was nice to open the game as I enjoyed my morning coffee and find 15 Unique Stamps waiting in the mailbox.

Very cool that there was a final tally of participants as well.....over 7,000 Android players worked their flowers......5,000 @ 200ea would have been enough to make 1mil... so we really got over the top.

Way to go for a 1st mini-event everyone!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 10:15 AM
I brought out my mothballed feeder game to be able to add another 200 to the pot...I guess all I can do now is be a cheerleader.....

GO TEAM GO!!! GO TEAM GO!!! FIND MORPHING FLOWERS!! MAKE THE POT GROW!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 9:46 AM
Congrats for getting the MOOSE!!!! Rolling Double 6s 36 times....WOW!! I'm expecting to achieve my moose sometime around another two years from now...jk.

Way to go!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 8:33 PM
Thanks for the quick response kashmatash

I had another short update this afternoon and hoped it would open that icon...but no...I can't figure out what this update updated

Patience is a virtue...patience is a virtue...patience is a....phooey..patience is for the birds.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 8:21 PM
I'm also adding my thanks to the Devs...renewed interest with the new modes. The challenges add much interest as I check global progress and having definative participation status for friends really helps me gift accordingly. Thank-you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 8:13 PM
I'm on Android and a level 52 player....my 5th icon on the friend/tourney toggle is locked. I've completed my mini-event and have located the mini-event "shortcut" located in the Castle Gates scene. But having my Challenge icon locked has me completely puzzled.

Any info from other players?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 10:36 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
chi_town_bash wrote:Got my contribution done. Wonder why IOS needs 4MIL but PC users only needed 1MIL for their unique stamps? Oh well.

Because more people are playing on iOS devices. No doubt the target amount is also different for the Android version.

Good Luck.

Android version is a 1,000,000 goal...same as PC. 4 million for iOS is likely a reflection towards how many players use that platform (?).

Since this is my first mini-event....has the goal been met on PC for previous minis?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 16 11:51 AM
A lot of level 71 players advise playing ONLY rounds of HOS on a regular basis to rebuild coinage, petfood and airship items. It is a CHORE and not a strategy all players can get behind, but if you have a determination to reach those upper levels, then it is the smartest advice to be able to bear those 10,000 coin opening fees.

Personally, the Spring Event helped me the most...with the Spring Room having to be worked so much I gathered quite the bank. Now that regular gameplay has returned I have been able to open any new areas/rooms/ZZs without having to earn the entry fee first..its in the bank...and once I'veopened that new place, the excitement allows me to replace that money to my bank without feeling the drudgery of repeated all the old HOSs. Mostly. grrrr

For me, I have pledged to never play hand-to-mouth anymore. We'll see how long THAT lasts...hehehe

It goes without saying...but I will anyway ...we each play the Castle our own way. If your way isn't working anymore, then maybe it IS time to take a break to decide if the Castle has lost its charm for you. I think we all hate to see a fellow MCer throw in the towel...but you must be true to your needs above all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 16 11:32 AM
Okay,the title is "unbelievable"....but really...this is Midnight Castle. Anything is believable..haha

I'm working with great determination towards the Frog Queen...only playing the dragon at dice. So early this morning I'm throwin' those bones...2 wins AND 2 deuces...and then I throw a double six!!! Whoohoo!!! First double six since Spring Event and a guaranteed WIN! Right? How about a 3rd deuce for the session...REALLY Followed by a loss from double ones...unbelievable....

Hahaha...that's our beloved castle!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 16 9:56 AM
Wat to go!!!! Welcome to the Champ Kitty Klub

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 16 7:51 PM
For me, tourney token size is dependant upon exactly which HOS is being played...the museum-ish room, the forest scene w/the bed, the garden with the large chest...the sunken sea chest....they all have rather large tokens...though sometimes hidden under searchable items.

The farmy scene with many bales hay, the bedroom with the stacked hatboxes and the forest scene with the box/chest (erhlinmeyer flask is here)...these places have teeny-weeny, itsy bitsy, lil' tokens...hard to see and sometimes need to be tapped more than once to collect.

Hope this helps and enjoy your new Kindle!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 16 7:58 AM
I earned my "Money Bags" million during the Spring Event...woohoo.

Sad to say I only have 100,000 in my in-game piggy bank. At level 46 I'm confidant my bank will grow when I level out at 71.....someday

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator