Posts created by calton

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 4:54 PM
I'm guessing then that they reach adulthood at age 18? Not sure what the range is for fish. Likewise, some of my fish are getting in their 70's. How old can they get before dying?

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 9:32 AM
How old do the fish have to be before they can be sold?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 30, 15 7:37 AM
I love this game! I enjoyed being sent on various tasks and loved collecting. I have already gone back and played the game again. I can't get enough of it!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 30, 15 7:30 AM
He is there at the forbidden coast. You have to really look around the cliff area for a clue.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Jan 24, 14 4:39 AM
You may want to check out the Westward series. I'm not sure if you can play untimed but it is a fun game of expansion and building with hidden secrets.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Jul 17, 13 6:25 AM
I'm having the same problem as so many others. I have a new computer with windows 8....more powerful than the old...totally updated yet the screen flickers in little squares to the point I can't play the game. This doesn't happen with Adelantado Two. Considering the number of people having this problem, it appears to be a problem with this game, maybe a compatibility issue with windows 7 and 8.. Has there been a fix provided yet?

posted in Shaban on Jun 22, 12 5:00 PM
I found it, too!!! Thanks so much for the help. It was driving me crazy. I don't think I'll ever totally trust the clue circles again...lol.

posted in Shaban on Jun 22, 12 3:37 AM
Lindseywoo- That is great news! Like Luckystar, I have tried changing resolution and re-installing game to no avail. When you say it is "to the left on the top", can you be a little more specific? Either way, it is good knowing that it is there and attainable.

posted in Shaban on Jun 20, 12 6:40 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. The inventory box in the hidden object scene does not go away, so you can not reach the last disk. I don't know what else to try.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator