Posts created by Rich_Arberth

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Jun 24, 12 6:25 AM
Thanks gingergal, we loved making Rhiannon because we knew there was a great story in there to be told! Can't say much about the next one yet
Thank you GMum, very kind words indeed! Absolutely taken the navigation issue on board - seemed the preferred option at the time but, hey, you live and learn!
Catfish_girl - So happy you enjoyed playing! Very pleased you found it immersive, I think that is a good 'rule of thumb' at Arberth...
Popla27 - Karen so loves the games (try and keep her away lol) she's also our ambassador for customer services at Arberth Studios - and she loves her gaming so it's a win win win! I hope you enjoy the end game!
Thanks everyone else who's playing or finished, Dialogue; sunshinej; jboliver1999.
I'll hand you back over to Karen now...
xx

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Jun 23, 12 8:50 AM
Thanks to everyone who played Rhiannon and enjoyed it! I won't be posting often because it's your forum! We really appreciate your feedback! Although Karen has been answering all of your questions (and doing a great job I think) I've been checking in to see how you're all getting on over the last few weeks Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for buying; playing and enjoying! Well done everyone who's finished!

Hmm! Am I a Guppy or a Stickleback!

Richard. Arberth Studios

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator