Posts created by donnan01

posted in Pet Rush: Arround the World on Nov 8, 11 8:17 AM
I have a solution for those of us who were having trouble with the very first level - when trying to take the customer to the parrot, the game gave an error...

What I did was started a new game and instead of doing the training levels, there is a "Skip" button in the bottom right of the screen. Onc e I pushed skip, I was taken to the main map and was able to play with no issues - you have to learn a little as you go, but it's very easy (almost too easy). Hope this helps someone else!

posted in Pet Rush: Arround the World on Nov 8, 11 7:54 AM
I'm having the same issues as bookwriter - how irritating! I agree about TM games being rarer and rarer on this site and I was so excited to see one today - what a bummer!!!

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Sep 21, 11 7:49 PM
I'm also getting a "Trial Expired" message after it loads. I've never seen this game before and thought it would be cool. I know how to download games on here as I do it a few times a week usually. So.....??? any ideas

posted in Dive: The Medes Islands Secret on Apr 12, 11 6:25 AM
that was nice and irritating first thing in the morning lol Carpal tunnel pain to go with it! What joy!

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 29, 11 1:59 PM
I don't know what it is with all these HdO games, but once again, Big NO for me. just a waste of money - I even gave it the benefit of the doubt and played quite a while hoping it would get better, but I won't even try any more that are in this format.

posted in Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles on Mar 28, 11 7:41 AM
The storyline is not anything that excites me or makes me even want to start out on an adventure. The repetition of unlocking crates, etc constantly is so irritating. i like Adventure games and was really hoping this would be worth the money, but I see no reason to waste money on this one. I normally don't review games but this one was so bad, IMHO, I had to say something.

Save your money and buy something else.

posted in Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery on Feb 21, 11 8:26 AM
I just downloaded the game and came back into my office to play it and it says the Trial is Expired?? Anyone else have this issue?

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Dec 31, 10 10:54 AM
Okay, got it! I went to the General Store and bought the "Apple Tree Seeds" (far left in the shop) for 20 diamonds. Take those back to the Workshop and put them in the brass looking pot. Then use the time slider on the pot to make the tree grow. Now you should have access to the Clockmaker's Quarters via the tree.

Hope this helps someone else

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Dec 31, 10 10:48 AM
I'm in the same spot! Getting irritated - if I figure it out, I'll let you know. Please do the same for me ?

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 1:23 PM
I'm having the same issue - hope it fixes itself like you

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 28, 10 6:34 AM
Same floating cursor issues here - even uninstalled and re installed, but no luck. This WAS on my list to buy, but we'll see how the problems are taken care of.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator