Posts created by hellsfury64

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Oct 27, 15 6:18 AM
It's sending me directly to my apple account. This was my first attempt at buying a game for the iPad instead of the pic. If I need to leave 13 credits sitting there it's goodbye to big fish! Does anyone know if I still get the free trial or anything?

Thanks so much!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 6, 15 6:04 AM
Blue, it's such a small quantity that you can't get high from the dosage of medical marijuana. I know it's a liquid. Saw a video of it being used to help a 7 year old child who had been on 23 types of pill per day and now he's down to 5-7 from using the medical reefer.There may be a type you just take using a spoon if they ever legalize it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 6, 15 5:45 AM
I've been told the ones from Romania are the same as from Spain, so Medieval Rans I guess.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 6, 15 5:43 AM
Blue if you put them in a pot of water and they float it means they're bad and the gasses have built up. No need to crack it open to take a whiff. Not sure how long unrefrigerated eggs are edible. You did check the first batch of eggs fro each set of hens to make sure they weren't fertilized, by candling or whatever is the modern day equivalent,right? Just asking because you said there are roosters roaming around. Did the guy who gave them to you say his hens were kept apart and none of your eggs would have hatchlings growing inside- or chicklets as I like to call them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 6, 15 5:01 AM
I finished my museum months ago. Why is she asking me still? Too bad she doesn't volunteer at the carnival. I could see her attached to a large spinning wheel and people could pay to throw stuff at her, all in the name of charity of course. Fatima could do alternate shifts with her.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 6, 15 4:48 AM
What day Pirates day starts on depends on how you look at it. I don't count that it's after midnight so a different day technically. If I haven't gone to sleep yet, it's the same day to me! I should just start playing in the morning though, the lack of sleep, squinting and having my hands stiffen up from gripping the mouse so hard are not something I look forward to. The lack of quests was in that respect a relief, but I didn't get to do anything as I already had the stuff without having played last year. I never even saw what quest 2 was, I clicked on my reward too fast. Did anyone notice and remember still?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 3, 15 1:09 AM
that's for time left now, right fishfingers?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 30, 15 9:14 PM
Are there any needed forum posts for Independence day as it is rapidly approaching? Is it going to cities or just buying the flag? I'm really not in the mood to do the same scene over hundreds of times. I didn't see any posts like for the other events under advanced forum search, but then after the first page it shows nothing although there are 19 pages listed.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 11, 15 7:00 PM
keepsakes help you save energy when going to the various cities and to earn coin when doing mini games once you are up to the AES compound especially. I just saved them in the beginning and used them later as it gets harder to level up.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 11, 15 6:51 PM
it took me about 500 thread to finish Teodi's but someone else had posted over 2000 thread I think it was! It seems if you try and keep doing it, it won't drop anything. You really need to let the game sit and reset itself 4 hrs. minimum. Days gives your brain a needed break! I did a poll at the time to see which tricks worked the best. Hit the hint button after your first match, not the end! Don't just go to Dinhammer Alley and enter Teodi's. Always hit the quest button on the left of your screen to bring you to the neighborhood and then enter Teodi's!!!! This seems to work the best. Starting at 18 seems best just because you will not end up needing 18 pieces per try for those last elusive ones. 1B was one of the longer ones to win, but at least it was cheap. Playing to finish the game faster didn't help (going from bottom to make more matches as they drop). Personally going left to right and top to bottom worked best. The game hint went to matches with 4 or more in a row so that might help. I hadn't checked if it did.

Only one person who answered me said these didn't work for them and Blue adamantly was against one at least so must not have worked for him either. I'd say it worked for 9 out of 10 people. Hope this helps!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 11, 15 6:35 PM
in total to complete every AES build you will need, including cleaning up and painting the items inside some of the buildings:

gravel 177
cement 168
lumber 748
cinder block 183
rebar 178
brick 1226
paint 1127
shovel 145
hammer 182
screw driver 187
drill 133
nail 190
screw 162
pipe 143
wire 151
scrub brush 140
oil can 201
paintbrush 173
tile 167
sandpaper 157
masking tape 176
sealant 156
glass 156
roofing 168
door 142
window 158
light bulb 145
outlet 173
wallpaper 157

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 11, 15 6:21 PM
it was because some people were deleting those who weren't playing as they had 300, 400 or more friends. makes scrolling through names difficult at times. I've started sending messages to those who I haven't seen play since I started last year asking if they still play. If they don't respond in a couple of weeks I will delete them and ask the next 5-10 on my list and so forth. If it says stay, stays, playing or something similar I won't delete them. Same for those I know give out keys. Not sure of those who ask for them but never return any. I stopped giving them out to those two for now. I didn't mind the first 10-20 but after fifty without one back I don't consider them friends! Should I just go ahead and delete?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 11, 15 6:11 PM
I have notebooks full on almost everything in the game but as everything is already up here it seems I don't bother posting the info. I just have ocd extra info like how much xp and coin you win per level on mini games and other pretty useless info. Ask whenever you need detail on something. I must have it somewhere!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 11, 15 5:53 PM
yes i have it blue. will send it to you in pm if you want it by building.

in total to complete every AES build you will need:

gravel 177
cement 168
lumber 748
cinder block 183
rebar 178
brick 1226
paint 1127
shovel 145
hammer 182
screw driver 187
drill 133
nail 190
screw 162
pipe 143
wire 151
scrub brush 140
oil can 201
paintbrush 173
tile 167
sandpaper 157
masking tape 176
sealant 156
glass 156
roofing 168
door 142
window 158
light bulb 145
outlet 173
wallpaper 157

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 11, 15 5:51 PM
I wouldn't use gold on anything just to go through faster. The game was made to do things in a certain order and people have now noticed that skipping ahead is what seems to be causing some glitches. Also, not everything that says gold needs gold to be purchased. sometimes if you complete something else first you can buy for coin instead. I don't know if there is a list of them, but some people were kind enough to tell me how when I asked in this forum. I do remember one of the easiest achievements was purchasing food. Buy the clam chowder. It is the best value to do this and comes in handy when almost done with your energy. An extra ten can get you to use up most of what you have before using a lasagna or pizza to refill. The ledger upgrades were important to buy to get the higher items to drop in the cities as well. One of these may be cheaper by doing something else first. The truck is important to buy as Blue said. I'd say if you are enjoying playing even a week or two will fly by without much boredom instead of using your gold up.

Having fun is what's important so go along at a pace that gives you as much as you want is the best advice! Just remember to use up your items to open scenes as soon as you get them and hoard some of those special items that are impossible to get when you get the quests for them!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 1, 15 2:05 AM
nothing much else to do but collect, so go ahead and wait on using up your gold until we find out what pirate's day brings. maybe we'll get a parrot to buy to fulfill that pest, er, pet achievement.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 1, 15 2:01 AM
but it's all just a game. Absolutely none of it has to be done. Do you have fun playing it and challenging yourself? Do you have more fun reading a book, watching a movie, gardening what-have-you? Decide by what gives you the most pleasure, and there is no time frame. saying Christmas is an arbitrary date you picked. You can play longer. No one says you have to do the events again either! Play the way you want to get what you want out of it. Are you only happy when you get their achievement instead of your own? Would you still be playing if you hadn't heard they will not be making new updates?

I'm mostly just doing DQs and handing out keys, but am trying to get guru on all the cities. It goes surprisingly quickly. 5 left. Only using the food I get from keys to do it. Guess I could play for years if I wanted guru on all the mini games too. Started on that in museum only. Not ready to use up resources before pirates day, if it really comes to pass. No longer holding my breath, but I didn't feel like spending the money on any more newly purchasable games just now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 25, 15 4:12 AM
other areas open when you are pretty far along in the game. Billy Craig gives you the first request to do or find something. I was doing the AES compound when mine started. You may not be far enough along in the game. I thought I had missed something too, but no. It's a long wait for it to start.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 25, 15 3:10 AM
Did you get one? Did it really taste any different?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 3:12 PM
Bluex wrote:
ShirlthePearl1 wrote:Has anyone heard from my friend HellsFury64 lately? Getting very worried about her. Haven't been in the forum lately either to see any of her wonderful posts.

No not for at least a week i would think and I have asked around.

Blue, Shirl, Pam, Cabugg, Artygirl, Wulf, Gobstoppers/Kazoo and everyone who wrote me, I'm here (for once) just reading. Thanks to those who asked about me. Glad those not doing well are still around. Sorry about this news. Hadn't heard. Reading about people deliberately trying to make others feel bad makes me feel worse as does having others back up such a person. I don't need extra tears. My Dad looks to be near the end. He has Alzheimer's and isn't eating. I am not well enough to fly and say goodbye even. My heart is breaking. thanks for everything.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator