Posts created by tuxedo0530

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 18 4:28 PM
Yes, what tamk42 states is true --- playing levels over again will give you more coins so you can purchase all of the items in the shop. I played the 50's level again (they give the most coins) and was able to earn enough coins to buy all the Shop items.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 17 5:05 AM
BrookhavenLabs wrote:It is a pattern. It repeats itself 4 times. You must serve (including bags) and check out in the same order. You must serve and checkout in groups of 2 or more.

First serve the bag and the table with the bag. Then serve the person at the bar, the bag and the table with the bag. Repeat for the 3rd table. Always check out in groups of 3. Clean the tables at the end.

Do this three times. The fourth time is the final. You play it the same way, however, they are going to throw in a person at the counter purchasing a bag. Make sure you watch for this person and put this person in the correct serving and check out order.

Thanks so much for the tip! I finally got it!

THANK YOU! I had no idea how to get past this level, either. Very helpful!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 16 1:01 AM
Thanks janey3315! That really helped!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 16 12:32 AM
You will earn $150 each time you replay a level and get 3 stars, even when you have already made 3 stars on a level. So by replaying levels, you can earn enough money to buy all of the upgrades. I've bought all the upgrades and still have over $2000 in my wallet.

posted in Toy Factory on Nov 8, 15 11:40 PM
Akaizha, that totally worked! Thanks!

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Aug 13, 15 6:11 AM
I think the "toast" you're referring to might be a single layer lasagna. Click on the lasagna noodle, then the tomatoes, then another lasagna noodle, and then the green onion. Does that look like the "toast"?

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Aug 13, 15 6:07 AM
mrsaj wrote:no trick - just pick and pick and pick. Don't bother about using them. Even though it looks like you are only storing 9 they still get counted. I did it in the last game of episode 1 when francois is in charge.

Thanks for the hint! It worked perfectly!

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Aug 13, 15 6:06 AM
I found this easiest to do on Day 1 of Emily's Place (Restaurant #1). There are a total of 5 items to choose. I just loaded the tray with 3 items (I used the cookie, cheesecake and bruschetta as it seemed to me people ordered these the most) and reloaded the tray with those items as soon as the first person ordered something. It took me a few rounds and you may have to play around with the food combinations, but I eventually won the trophy. Good luck!

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Aug 13, 15 3:15 AM
The mouse is behind Nadia (the woman who cleans the tables). to her left on the wall.

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Aug 13, 15 3:07 AM
You don't need to fit all 10 desserts on the tray at once. I did this on a level with the tray that held only 3 items. I just loaded the tray with 3 desserts, deleted them, and then added more desserts and deleted them until I loaded up 10 trays of desserts. Good luck!

It worked! Thanks so much!

I had a tough time with this one, too. The paddlers kept messing me up. To finally pass this level with 3 stars, I waited until the paddlers turned red and angry before serving them and then proceeded to serve the others in order quickly. That way, you limit the amount of paddlers you need to serve to two, and I could concentrate on the others in the restaurant. Hope this helps! Good luck!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jul 2, 15 8:38 PM
Janette5 wrote:This is what I found: If you are replaying level 1 on advanced by clicking on its number then the mouse doesn't appear again.

In the bottom right on the menu bar there is a button that says - restart day - if you click and replay the day by pressing that button then the mouse does appear - between 25 to and 15 to on the clock.

That's funny, I don't have a Restart Day button on the menu bar. That would have been helpful! But Janette5 is right; if you restart the day by clicking on Day 1 from the calendar, the mouse won't appear. I had to start all over from the beginning (created a new player) in order to make the mouse appear again on level 1 in Advanced.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on Jun 24, 15 12:31 PM
How do I get this trophy? The game says to "fill every station in a room" and I believe I've done that more than once in every room but it doesn't unlock the trophy. Thanks!

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover on Sep 11, 14 6:18 AM
I thought this game was really difficult too, until I read this hint on the forum --- always leave 2 stacks of money on the counter. That way, you'll only have 2 people ordering at a time. Pick up the first and second stacks of money only when they start beeping. With only 2 people on the counter at a time, the game becomes much more manageable. This hint works through almost all of the stages.

Also, if it looks like you may fail a level, exit the game before all of your energy is depleted and hit play again. You'll start over and that way you won't lose any money. Good luck!

posted in Santa's Super Friends on Aug 8, 14 8:22 PM
Sorry, can't help you --- I'm stuck on the same level 43 in Normal mode. I actually stopped playing this game for months and started again...and I still can't get past it. Sucks!

posted in Santa's Super Friends on Aug 8, 14 8:17 PM
You have a limited amount of time to get the elf a toy in his choice of color. So if the time expires and you haven't put together a toy in the color he wants, he ends up crying and you may not be able to get 1st place on that level.

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 30, 12 1:43 PM
The way I passed this level was to have at least 2 employees at every station -- toppings, snacks, servers and grillers (you might be able to get away with just 1 griller). If you have it, use Super Article whenever it's available (put anything easy on it since you just want customers the customers to choose it and get out the door). I also clicked the coffee machine and record player whenever they were available, too. Good luck!

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 30, 12 1:33 PM
x4 is the ability to serve 4 customers at a time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator