Posts created by greenwhite99

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 18 11:53 AM
No help from Big Fish? The problem still exists and there's oviously no chance to play the game. I want my money back.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 18 4:52 AM
I have all the igredients for a new potion but when I click on the potionmaker it says: I should focus on something else. Same when I click on the map. There's no going further or backwards.

Freezing. Slow. Map isn't correct. No buy.

I'm very angry about buying a game that I can't finish. Many People have the same Problem of not being able to return to the desk to retrieve the Buttons. But Bigh Fish seems indifferent about it. I want my Money back!!

Normally the Light in the left front corner begins to glow and you have to search five special signs to reveal a secret spot. In the scene at the beach in Chapter V the light doesn't glow. So you can go neither forwards nor backwards. The hint says you should move on. But I can't.

I have the problem that everybody has. Skipbutton doesn't work. I'm not gonna buy a game with technical problems. By the way, it's a shame that bigfish doesn't react on this lot of complains. Bad service.

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 15 5:37 AM
Got three notes. But the note for "O" is still missing. Game says: Still another note to got. The hint leads me to the yard, but there is nothing I can do. This game can not be played properly. I want my money back.
I can see that there a many customers which have the same problem. Nothing is done from Big Fish. And there are lots of spoiled games in the last few months. That's bad service.

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 15 5:25 AM
I found three notes and placed them. But it still says "one more note to find". Can't go further.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 15 3:25 AM
When I try to escape the shipwreck I have to chop off two pieces of wood. But when I chopped one piece the axe is gone and I can't do anything to get further in the game.

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 15 3:16 PM
After buying the game and having played it for a while I wanted to exit. But I got the request to create a new profile. My original profile has gone. I left the game. When I wanted to continue playing, my progress hadn't been saved and I had to start all over again. The next time I wanted to exit it was the same.

I really don't want to play the game with a new profile. That's quiete boring. First there are technical problems to take the libra sign, now the dresses ... I want my money back.

It works! Thank you

Can't take the Libra sign. Just didn't work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator