Posts created by iwik1

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:50 PM
Add me to the list as well. Hopefully will be back up when I get home tonight

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 11:56 PM
Hello my lovely,

Soooooo HAPPY to come onto the forum and find out that the reason for an invite was a new computer.

I was in a state of shock when I first saw the invite but couldn't check it out as I was off to work. Jumped onto the forum pretty much as soon as I got home and saw your message. Phew!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 3:23 AM
Okay I'm right handed but I do the event rooms and the regular HOS scenes from right to left.

Also, when I am baking/cooking I stir counter clockwise as well.

Guess it just proves that I am a little mixed up and probably explains why I love this game and all you guys in the castle and forum.

Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 1:38 PM
My sincere condolences Susie to you and all your family. My thoughts are with you.
Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 3:23 AM
Oh Rosalie I'm so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and your children but PLEASE remember to take care of yourself as well.
Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 18 2:59 AM
GREAT to see you back Betslou41.

Will send you an invite in the morning.

(Wish I knew how to have more than one game on the same computer but then I don't even know if I could cope with it as I have enough trouble keeping up with the one game)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 18 2:54 AM
Wishing you all the best for your special day Amethyst2066 and to all those in the castle that are celebrating this very special day with you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 18 3:12 AM
Annoying is not the word I would use either and I am just so grateful that the powers to be can't read the thoughts that are going through my head at the time.
By the way I have been there and done that myself and am sorry to admit that not only the one time

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 18 3:49 AM
OMG!

SO SORRY TO HEAR EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG AND YOU ARE HAVING SUCH A BAD START TO THE NEW YEAR.

I HOPE IT ALL GETS SORTED SOON AND AS MY DAD USED TO SAY;

"LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE TOPSY AS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING ALL YOUR BAD LUCK OVER IN ONE HIT"

SINCERLY HOPE THE SAME IS HAPPENING TO YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AROUND THE CASTLE.

CHRIS

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 18 2:54 PM
Thanks for the update and so sorry to hear that your poor computer is feeling a little sick. (Maybe a little to much Xmas cheer!)

Chris Qld Oz

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 18 1:31 AM
Came on to forum and saw your message. Thanks for the update and please keep me posted. Will just gift to DeeJay46 until further notice.

Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 18 2:16 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:
I'm convinced the devs think we're all coinaholics and are thrilled to pack ships that reward so many more wheels than we need because we get so many coins.

Among the many suggestions made regarding ways to allow players to earn more airship items was to have a hidden object scene in a private room that paid out extra airship items.

And what happens? The devs take that idea and give us THREE scenes that pay out FIVE times the number of COINS! Why? Would it have killed them to address the other complaints players have made?

One scene could have been used for coins, one scene could have been used to give players more stamps, and one scene could have been used to give players more airship items.

This is my last post on the subject. My time is better spent playing HOS to get airship supplies. But it will be interesting (and frustrating) to see if any other suggestions get twisted around into yet another way of rewarding more coins.

If the dev's gave us the ability to pay for airship items with coins vs diamonds I could live with that.

But no. I think we are being ignored and will never get this resolved. This will also be the last time I speak of the subject. I (and others) will just have to remain forever EXTREMELY frustrated.

This subject and the fact we are being ignored regarding airship items/ships wheels is the one thing I actually HATE about this game.

If they listen to the players asking for more holiday events, that will likely preempt DQ's for another who knows how many weeks, I may just give up on this endeavor of obtaining the DQ achievements. In time we shall see. Just depends on my frustration level. For now I'll keep plugging away the best I can.

I hear you both and agree!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 2:30 PM
kkreisman wrote:Dear Ada - I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your brother, taken far too young. Heartfelt sympathy, prayers and hugs are on the way from your MC family. Even though you are not on my Friends list, I, among many others, share your posts and feel very saddened to hear of your loss.

katiek

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 2:57 AM
gohill wrote:Sometimes I take my friends for granted in that I know I can trust them to be reliable during events and rooms.... It's the OP's post that reminds me just how grateful I am to have found friends who have the same goals as I do...

I couldn't agree more with your comment if I tried too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 18 5:56 PM
Hello Cookie,

Received your invite today and accepted straight away.

I had gifted to you only yesterday but I guess that will now end up in cyber space

I hope CC get you back up and running quickly as we don't have too much time left. Fingers crossed and welcome back

Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 12:04 AM
Same goes for me Betslou41 so count me in.

Happy New Year!

Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 17 8:10 PM
New Years Eve here in the land of Oz and with the help of the children trading spot I am planning on giving everyone of my friends a gift to start the New Year in appreciation for them taking me on as a friend and bearing with me over the years.

Happy New Year to you all and may you all stay safe and happy

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 17 1:37 PM
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Chrissie and a belated but sincere birthday wish to you Alexandra.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 7:32 PM
bella_01 wrote:Thank you Elephant and BFG for the gifts, and wands

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 7:29 PM
OMG!

You have excelled once again Napoen.

All my very best wishes for a happy and safe holiday season to everyone!

Chris

PS: I hear you Dot. Was a lot easier celebrating the traditional Xmas day back in NZ than it is here in sunny Brisbane, Australia

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator