Posts created by llaurelwreath

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 9:53 PM
I received 2 of these this morning and accidently hit the collect all" button and now I don't know who sent them. Please PM me as I would like to thank you for your gift.

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 9:43 PM
I thought the "display" options menu when you go into "my computer" offered sharpness and contrast. I haven't checked my new computer but I thought I remembered that's where I found them in the past.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 9:26 PM
today I accidently hit the "collect all" button for the gifts from friends when I meant to hit the gift box so I could tell who the gifts were from. We don't really need that button. I think most of us want to keep track of who is sending us gifts and now I don't know who the last person who gifted me was and it was a really nice gift. I don't know who to thank. the game tracks who we send gifts to and what they were. why can't it track who sent us gifts and what they were?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 9:14 PM
for the first time tonight the daily bonus reward of 50 coins disappeared before it credited my account! the other day my flower collecting reward was diamonds and they did not drop. I can see losing the flower coins reward if I'm speeding around and don't give the coins a chance to hit my account but I am getting tired of the coins and now the diamonds not dropping.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 14 6:20 PM
sorry to see you go.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 14 2:05 PM
I have a Pegasus egg if anyone is interested. Players on PC only.. PM me if interested.

the egg is gone now 7/30/14.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 6:41 PM
I'd like to welcome you back as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 14 9:42 PM
I've been very happy with graphics in the new updates. Hasn't anyone noticed that since her Uncle was found that things in the Castle are lightening up and the surrounding areas are also starting new stories and conditions are improving? Good governorship is supposed to make the community better. The only thing I didn't like was the king of the elves, so why was he a centaur? I'm glad he took off.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 14 9:30 PM
I won an extra parrot egg on the wheel today. PM me if you are interested. I play on a PC.

The egg is gone now 7/30/14

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 14 1:48 PM
I'm managing to minimize the cost of crafting by combining the craft items with the daily quests that ask you to craft items. As far as the cost of opening the new HOS and the vaults, I haven't really noticed it being that much higher than some of the previous releases.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 6:56 PM
they need to make new scenes, develop the newest storyline threads and proof them before release to us. At least I hope they are proofing them since the last few releases prior to the latest one had issues that caused serious damage to some of the players games, and they are still working on some fixes for those issues. So far I have come across any real issues with the latest release.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 6:48 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Two games got to be too much for me at the point where I was waiting for an update on one and 2 levels away from waiting on the update for the other. I could and sometimes did play continuously going from one game to the other for the several hours I had available. The constant round of HOS was too much, and since the games were almost in the same place, I didn't even have the benefit of looking for different items. Focusing on one game now and much happier, plus I've got more time for the forum!

Does that mean I can delete Emmaline Gift?

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 6:41 PM
Fishpole wrote:It is 10pm PST. I live on the West Coast of Canada for those of you who are International and read the `Forums`.

I have just `hit a wall` with this game. I started playing MC because of the beautiful graphics & the interesting (to me, anyway) storyline. Yes, we had our `glitches`, but it really wasn`t anything to stop us.

The friendships formed here in the Forum proved to be invaluable and kept, I`m sure, many of us going. I know it did me.

But now I find myself at the point where I am more worried about the `money` aspect of the game than I really should be. Instead of just doing the `Quests` as I did and then when I ran out of `coins` I would scramble around & around to gather them up now I'm spending my time looking at the Inventory to see what I can `craft` and sell!

Of course, the `find` button does not work in this case which just adds to the frustration.

I mention the time...because I looked at the clock and I thought, I`m really not having fun here anymore.....something HAS to change.

Maybe I just need a break!

There was a thread that posted crafted items cost and sell value at one time. This is what keeps me in money when I start getting low. I try only to craft items on the daily quests that will give me a good return for my effort. The sign of ferocity is a good craft item for money, Artifact of Infinity is another. Bloodred order, mechanical heart, and several others are really good to have on hand and they don't cost a lot of coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 6:29 PM
rosiebvt wrote:
llaurelwreath wrote:
texgranny wrote:CJ here in Georgetown, Texas (near Austin). Love this game! Just got 2 twin great-granddaughters this last Friday! So lots happening in this area.

Congratulations Grandma. My mother had triplet boys 55 years ago.

You had to grow up with triplet brothers???? Congratulations and sympathies to you!

I was the oldest of 8 children and had 5 brothers. Even now they don't tell me anything they think I won't like without a running head start. I love them, all dearly.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 8:04 PM
texgranny wrote:CJ here in Georgetown, Texas (near Austin). Love this game! Just got 2 twin great-granddaughters this last Friday! So lots happening in this area.

Congratulations Grandma. My mother had triplet boys 55 years ago.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 8:12 PM
I see some familiar names in this senior list and I want to join too. I just turned 64 this year. Have lots of time to play recently as I was just laid off. I play as Laura. I'll add MI/USA to my name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 7:18 PM
or they could be some of the people that are having issues with their social pages and wish list due to a technical glitch some of the players are experiencing.

I will gift you easycamz. so far I have been very lucky and have not had to go through any severe issues with my game. Other than losing a few flower coin drops and having the missing list issue with the broken statue HOS and very occasionally a missing list in one of the other HOS.

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 14 6:03 PM
Lioula wrote:
FishyFemale wrote:......
[u

]Adding to that I would like to have the CHOICE of gifting either

from my Inventory or by paying in Diamonds[/u]

I know you can gift someone even if you don't have the inventory, but you are right there is no choice on the matter. However, I thought about it too... and it makes no difference as to whether you buy the item during gifting or whether you pay the diamonds when you need the item for a quest because you gave the inventory you had to someone. The price remains the same.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 14 9:00 PM
My list was getting too long to manage easily. I keep a list of people who gift me. Everyday I return gifts to those who have sent me gifts and if I haven't met my quota for the day then I gift others on my list in alphabetical order. If I send 3 gifts over a period of time and don't receive one in return and there hasn't been any changes in levels then I delete them. It takes me 2 weeks or more to run through my list. I figure if I haven't received anything from them and they haven't leveled up after 6 weeks then they aren't playing anymore.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 14 8:48 PM
My wish would be that future scenes would use some of the hundreds of useless items I have in my inventory that I've gotten from HOS scenes. I counted more than 37 rewards from HOS scenes that number 75 and above in my inventory. We continue to use mostly the same ones for all of the quests. What good is a hundred vampire hands or cannonballs doing in my inventory? I seem to get a 3 to 1 ratio of items I don't need against the ones that are actively being used in quests and crafting. And the ones I do need seem to be needed in multiple quests so I have to continue visiting the same scenes over and over again. I have noticed that the items we need most often are from the Mosiac scene (diamond and grasping handles).

I was really disappointed in the fact that the newest update only had 2 days of play before I couldn't proceed again. BUT...the artwork is gorgeous in all of the new scenes and the plot is thickening!!!

I still love this game but I'm not going to go into it more than once a day and make 1 round of all of the areas. I've got to give my arm and eyes a rest.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator