Posts created by sweethartrose

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on May 7, 15 2:57 PM
I finished game I was so close finishing it. When I realize I might forgot one and them I notice icon was missing.
Add on: yes I did forgot one

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on May 7, 15 2:18 PM
My hand icon is missing. Is because I forgot a hand print? I can't get to area to see if I'm missing one. Or is it bug?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 15 5:58 AM
I didn't see one . I think they mean is deleted the game and reinstall and start a new game.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 4:32 PM
I'm having same problem. I don't want start all over.
I guess I start different game for now. Go back to the game later and start new game.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 15 6:14 PM
Every time pick up the mole game crashes. Anyone else having problems? It iPad air.
I would report in support forum. But it lock. Will this be fixed?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 6:06 AM
More bugs.... Sorry..... My HOS are not showing object to find.
Ps: after June 16 update

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 14 7:34 AM
Have any idea when your going fix the bugs ? Keep checking for update and so far nothing. Plz fix soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 14 9:48 PM
wenmk wrote:I have freeze and crash issues as well. I'm playing on a PC desktop. Haven't been able to do any daily quests or dice games for over a week and today I reached the point to advance to level 17 and could not get the final piece. The awful noise - then freeze. Task Manager got me out but when I went back in I lost several quest wins.

How long is this going to happen. It doesn't seem anyone at BF is listening. At least let us know you're working on it and what we can and cannot do.

It's a real shame because this could be a great game if it didn't have so many issues.

I agree with you. I'm getting to point that I'm unable play. They at least tell us something. If I don' t hear anything soon. I'm deleteing the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 14 10:54 AM
Before I delete and reinstall this game. I need know if my process will still be there?
I'm going stop playing this game until you fix this. I can't get any where . Only going in the game to gift my friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 8:00 PM
My game keep cashing trying to receive my reward for Dailey reward. The big load sound with it too. It achievement award. The achievement is how many Dailey quest I did. ( iPad Air)
Next day. I can't get any where that I have achievement coming. It keep crashing. Can
I delete and redownload without starting over ? It might come to is stop playing until you can fix it.

The game just come out for ipad. It not showing in App Store.

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Apr 21, 14 5:44 PM
I download the game on my new iPad Air. It not full screen and it Quarter screen. It not comparable with my new ipad?
I download it on husband's ipad 3 and it full screen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 14 9:36 AM
My friend code is i60227. Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 14 10:33 AM
Thank you Lady

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 14 9:42 AM
I'm missing key too. There no active quest for me. That the only key I'm missing. Any ideas ? I can't go any farther in the game. I like game. Too bad I'm at stand still.
Bird is telling me to put key chain together but I don't have last key.

My game keep crashing. I try to uninstall and reinstall and still crashing.
Anyone else having same problem ? I have iPad 3. First it start doing when I was on 3 floor of the building. So reinstall and I didn't get too far and did it again.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 13 8:29 PM
I'm having same problem. I just ran across problem. Plz fix.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets on Mar 12, 13 7:31 PM
Instructions for puzzle are there. When your in puzzle area. Hit menu button and then hit help button. U must have the need item to start the puzzle for instructions to be there. I see lots of complain in review area. But it won't let me in to do review . It great game.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 13 2:38 PM
Bonus chapter bug on Sid's puzzle/ riddle

I can't get past his puzzle. When my game froze and I reset my iPad . Went back in game . Got to Sid's riddle and it look like I finish the riddle . I'm stuck there . no reset button .
Can't do anything. Also paint brush is missing. Stuck in that screen. I try use map. Say I'm stuck in there. Don't tell me reinstall . Then I have to do whole game over to get to bonus section. You need fix this bug so it does not happen someone else. Only thing is to reinstall the game when you fix this bug.

posted in Old Clockmaker's Riddle on Jan 27, 13 2:51 PM
I bought this game for my iPad 3. At puzzle end of set (house). When hit reset button it does not reset right. It give me more turns. Ex# original amount 4 and then give me 20 turns. The gems don't turn. It doesn't start in original position. I try clearing history. It work couple times. Now it doesn't work. It give all neg #( -) on gems that you clear. This needs to look into. I'm not going play until you fix this bug. It happens lot.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator