Posts created by cutiepie101155

posted in Elementals: The Magic Key on Nov 2, 09 11:15 AM
i just downloaded the game and the opening page won't even come up...tried it twice and had to shut computer down to get rid of the white screen...not gonna try it again...deleting game now

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Aug 18, 09 7:17 PM
there are an air tank in each level...not room but level to refill ur tank..don't give much but it helps

i really love hidden object games...i've prob got 50 or 60 and can hardly wait to get more money for more...theres 6 or 5 i've tried and waiting to buy...the latest is mystery P I....got 3 already...love that kind especially...they are easier to see the object instead of blurry

as for instructions i have no idea....i guess some do and some don't

posted in Lost in Reefs on Apr 12, 09 5:05 PM
and i hate chaining....like the groups better...but here i go again...i'll be here forever...really hard to finish a game at this speed

posted in Lost in Reefs on Apr 12, 09 5:02 PM
so sorry ...but i'm wrong...i have not finished the chain one....so here i go chaining...

posted in Lost in Reefs on Apr 12, 09 4:51 PM
i love this game but i'm starting to think that there is no end to it...i'm on level 883..have finished all the types of games...the last message i got was that i needed more points to open the castle doors...i have over 100,000 on all 3 sections...where too now

posted in Insider Tales: Stolen Venus on Mar 25, 09 8:27 PM
oh and i have deleted and loaded this game 3 times hoping it would help but to no avail

posted in Insider Tales: Stolen Venus on Mar 25, 09 8:25 PM
i just got this game today and am having the some problems...worked fine until i got to the dock and its just froze...no curser...and the info at the bottom just flashes...i really like the game thats why i bought it after the free hr...but what can we do about this...HELP!!!!!!

posted in The Broken Clues on Feb 2, 09 4:18 AM
i put the game on my pc and it froze up..not once but twice...won't go any farther...it needs lots of work on it...looks like it would be a good game if it worked

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Oct 2, 08 3:27 PM
how do u get past the last crystal ball puzzle....says i have all thats needed but when i try the puzzles i can get the first 2 and thats all
can anyone help me

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Sep 17, 08 3:45 PM
i'm having trouble with the last puzzle. is there any way to skip it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator