Posts created by sandradolores

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 14 2:45 PM
I just purchased, using a coupon, Emberwing: Lost Legacy standard edition. I didn't realize that I already had the Collector's Edition. Is it possible for you to delete the standard edition and credit me with another coupon?

Thank you,

Sandra Dean

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Feb 1, 14 3:44 PM
Lion's Heads: I am so discussed and frustrated as others have felt. I've tried everything. I, also, understand that the solution might be different for each game.

Mine is as follows:

A sideway A with point of A to the left..then upside A with point downward...then A.....the A with point downwards.....then A with the point directed to the right.

Please, please, can anyone help?

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jan 29, 14 11:21 AM
I've been stuck, too. Am getting upset. Help, please.

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Jan 28, 14 2:23 PM
I am having the same problem. Dusties, did you ever find out the answer> I keep getting the message that I need more kindling and I can't find it.

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Mar 3, 13 2:50 PM
Welll, I loved the game!!! I was just chugging along thinking I knew exactly how it was going to end! WRONG! The ending made the game for me and I plan to play it, again.
What a surprise, it was!
Note, I am stuck on two games; therefore this was a refreshing change.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 13 11:35 AM

Thank you Lady. I was just going to ask the same question and saw your post. Heading now to lkook for it.

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 29, 12 9:21 PM
bfgBiwa

Sorry I posted in two places. I'm rather new at this. I reinstall and know what to do if this does not work.

Thank you,

Sandra

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 12 9:56 PM
I'm down loading this game right now.
A coule of you mentioned Windows 8. I have Windows 7 and the written words are so tiny. (not the script for games, however) Is the print small for Windows 8?. I really need to know because I'll switch if 8 is easier to read.

Thankis,

Sandra

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 18, 12 10:22 AM

Post any Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose technical issues here only

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 16, 12 7:29 PM

I have a PC HP. The game has been moving along smoothly. However, I am stuck. I don't know if I just need a hint or should reinstall . I'm in the Music Room and am doing the HO. I need to take the Starfish but nothing happens when I click on the item. The message received when I click on the hint button is " take the starfish". I've tried clicking on other items to see if this is an interactive one; however, nothing happens. I've clicked so much my brain is "twisted". The Walkthrough does not show the starfish as being one of the items to find. Please advise.

Thank you,

Sandra

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Dec 16, 12 7:29 PM
I have a PC HP. The game has been moving along smoothly. However, I am stuck. I don't know if I just need a hint or should reinstall . I'm in the Music Room and am doing the HO. I need to take the Starfish but nothing happens when I click on the item. The message received when I click on the hint button is " take the starfish". I've tried clicking on other items to see if this is an interactive one; however, nothing happens. I've clicked so much my brain is "twisted". The Walkthrough does not show the starfish as being one of the items to find. Please advise.

Thank you,

Sandra

I was so surprised when this game popped up. According to the Guide, it should have a different one.

Anyway, where and how do you find these specific gems. I am stuck and really need input and hlep.

thank you very much,

Sandra

posted in Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen on Oct 23, 12 7:41 PM
finding gems for the mini game. i just discovered I needed a lot of gems to play this game; therefore, I am stuck. Where and how do you locate them?

I hope someone can help and your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you for your suggestions. Everyone with Bigfish has been so very nice. Taylor helped me with some major problems and was just wonderful!

Need help with finding jems. I have the collector's addition and the guide mentions nothing about collecting jems so I am stuck. Can anyone hslp. Also, I did not receive the last goblet. This is quite frustrating. Oh, I always try reloading a game when it has glitches. The first problem I mentioned is not, I believe, a glitch.
Thank you ever so much.

Sandra

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Now, when you say hit Control F, I'm a little c onfused. Do you mean ctrl and the letter F or ctrl and one of the buttons at the top such as F1 F2. I've tried everything before writing.

Also, I did the HOS and did not receive the last goblet.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

With kind regards,

Sandra

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator