Posts created by missmable

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 15 8:05 AM
BEWARE of any game developed by vender games. this is the second game i purchased developed by them and both had issues and couldn't finish either game. do not buy their games, no response from big fish, am tired of spending money on their games. horrible, horrible developer. they won't get one more dime out of me.

same problems as many others, the scroll accepted the token but it crashed as soon as it was placed on scroll. now it keeps showing that i need to place the token on the scroll and it's already there. i can''t get the skulls and can't go any further. it also will not let me place the watering can. so annoying and don't want to start all over, especially when others have said that doesn't help. i was enjoying the game up to this point. please fix this issue. i am running a macbook pro 10.9.5 with maverick.

where did you find it? i am having the same issue, can't find the bonus game. thank you.

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jul 6, 12 11:25 AM
if it's the same one i couldn't find, it's in one of the cabinets. i forget which cabinet but keep clicking on them. the door will pop open and the candle will be laying on a shelf.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator