Posts created by helen3479

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Nov 21, 17 10:14 AM
its says what is the farmers favourite order ? well ive tried every pattern every colour and cant get it please help !!

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Oct 13, 17 2:39 PM
i cant even complete this level never mind gold.... the vandals are just too much and is anyone else having issue with the curser/ mouse and clicking on things???

posted in Be Richer on Jul 26, 17 12:38 PM
can anyone give me any tips on how to get red star/excellent on level 21 please ?

posted in Be Rich on Sep 20, 16 12:31 PM
level 22 where you need to have 3 star chateaus on premium lots, how can you get expert when one of the properties you have to buy to bulldoze so you can build a chateau doesnt come up for sale to well after the expert timer as ran out ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 12, 16 5:58 AM
Hi,
Need help please !!
I'mon the finding missing plane part quest.I need to find 2 missing parts in the slot machines in the penny arcade.Ive played them a few times but nothing am i missing something or not doing something ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 15 1:58 PM
How do i request keys though..i cant find anywhere to request them ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 21, 15 1:08 PM
Hi

can anyone tell me how to claim the prize in the treasure chest, im going to gifts or the storage room and on the first treasure chest (im only at level 2) it just says 15 keys under it.I cant see anywhere were it says request to request the keys or claim the prize if i do have 15 keys ???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 10, 15 4:15 AM
Thankyou all

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 9, 15 1:42 PM
How do you ask neighbours for keys please ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 22, 15 3:48 AM
ive just gone back on it and the globes appeared,it wasnt there before.Thanks for your help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 22, 15 2:30 AM
yes ive learnt that,its if your in breezy bay for example i cant work out how to get to paw paw grove to visit the different shops like the post office or the fisheries and the butterfly santuary,i have to click on one of the tasks to take me there

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 22, 15 1:39 AM
Hi all im a new player so just getting to grips with everything.Could someone tell me how you get between the different towns,ie if your in paw paw grove how do i get to go to breezy bay without having to click on a task ?

posted in Farm Up on Nov 20, 15 11:51 AM
My game froze yesterday,ive tried turning computer on and off ive also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but its just at the same point where it froze and wont let me do anything.I cant even start a new game as you need 40 gold coins please help really enjoy this game.Im playing on a pc windows 8

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 5, 15 3:16 AM
I dont undertand when people are saying when you get the gloves earlier in the game use them straight away ?? How can you use them straight away if the quest isnt open to use them in ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 4, 15 12:50 PM
OH MY GOD this game is so fustrating but im addicted,It looks like im gonna have to start over im stuck on aunts house because cant get the gloves.Im on level 34 mastered the dolls house but still no luck argghhh

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 4, 15 12:19 PM
OH MY GOD this game is so fustrating but im addicted,It looks like im gonna have to start over im stuck on aunts house because cant get the gloves.Im on level 34 mastered the dolls house but still no luck argghhh

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 3, 15 1:05 AM
Thankyou all for the help,im really enjoying the game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 2, 15 1:33 PM
HI
I'm new to this game to forgive me for asking questions but can anyone tell me what the questions marks are for/mean on some of the towns on the quest map ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 1, 15 1:20 PM
Hi
im trying to complete the toy shop quest for the missing paintings,when you hover over the toy horse on he left hand side it says yu need popsicle sticks.Can anyone tell me how i get these please ?

Many thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 31, 15 4:41 AM
im trying to investigate the clues and find the missing painting in the toy shop but nothings happening, ive wasted lots of energy trying is there anything i need does anyone know?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator