Posts created by MrsWatermelon

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Nov 8, 16 7:06 AM
A good TM game. I like the graphics, the sounds (I never play with music, but I like the ambient sounds), the story is simple but fine. It could be a little more challenging but it wasn't TOO easy.

The biggest problem is the awful mini-game with the warriors. I like time management and strategy, not clicking as fast as I can. I found those so irritating that it put me off the game.

posted in Rescue Team 3 on May 29, 16 1:31 PM
The achievement says to "call every helicopter but never let one land. Also get three stars." I don't understand what this means--it's impossible to win without the helicopters, so you can't wait until the last minute, call them, then win before they land.

Anyone figured this out?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 15 6:45 PM
Bumping because I'm stuck on 1260. I even changed from advanced level to beginner and tried it, but that doesn't seem to affect tips. Apart from choosing high-tip items for the menu, what should we focus on to get more tips?

posted in Project Rescue Africa on Dec 6, 14 7:34 AM
I'm not sure why the old thread on this has been locked. None of the strategies suggested in it worked for me, but finally I've been able to beat this so I thought I'd share how.

Start off with two warthogs and food. Click them for money until you have enough for a cheetah and some meat. Release the warthogs to the wild when you can, they don't make enough money to be worth feeding.

From then on buy rhinos, cheetahs and lions (choose the chepeast one each time) and don't release any of them. Click them as much as you can for coins, prioritising cheetahs because they make the most.

Stop buying animals at about 2 minutes to go. Start releasing them at 1 minute to go - it helps if you go back to this level when you have the fastest helicopter.

It might take a couple of goes as it depends on how fast you can click, but you will be able to make the 2000 in time.

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 2 on Sep 27, 14 4:55 AM
Unfortunately, I'm finding this game very glitchy.

The first issue is that it freezes fairly regularly. You have to remember to save your puzzles often.

Secondly, sometimes you are unable to rotate the puzzle pieces. Normally you can do this by right-clicking on them, but sometimes it just doesn't work and you have to exit and restart the game.

posted in Fashion Fits! on Jan 25, 14 2:23 PM
It's not an iPad problem, the levels are not replayable on any medium. I have no idea how this got released as a final version!

posted in Artist Colony on Oct 19, 13 3:51 PM
I completed the game with less than 25 people and they weren't all fully trained. Just work your way through the upgrades and you will get there!

posted in Miss Management on Sep 13, 13 2:53 PM
As everyone has spotted, this method works on day 1 but not 2. This has worked for me:

Day 1 - As above.

Put Brooke on the treadmill.
Turn on the AC.
All blue tasks to Winston.
All green and purple tasks to Nadine.
Orange tasks split between Mahavir and Brooke (put her back on the treadmill before she gets stressed).

Goals achieved: Winston all technical tasks, Nadine all green tasks.

You should have over $100.

Day 2

Give Nadine as many tasks as possible to help towards her goal of 40 tasks. Put the AC on to stop her stressing. Put Brooke on the treadmill for a while, then put her back on tasks, then put her on the treadmill again, etc etc. Try not to buy any food or drink as you will need all the money for the next day.

Goals achieved: $115

Day 3

Today, nobody does any work. You should have almost $200.
Put Mahavir at the cooler.
Put Brooke on the treadmill.
Immediately buy 6 brownies.
Chat to Mahavir. You will start getting stressed as the tasks pile up. When your stress is nearing the top, run and eat 2 brownies and then go back to the cooler. Repeat until your 60 minutes of chat are up.
You can then start giving Brooke coffee and tasks if you like, to build up your cash again, or you can just stand and eat brownies until the day is over. Remember not to give anyone else tasks!

Nadine will probably stress out pretty quickly. Just let her go, it doesn't matter.

Goals achieved: Brooke does all work for one day. Mahavir and you chat.

Day 4

Put Brooke on tasks then put her on the treadmill when her stress rises - repeat throughout the day.
Everyone else on tasks, but give as many possible to Nadine - again, put the AC on to help her stress levels.

Goals achieved: Brooke 200 minutes on treadmill.

Days 5 & 6

Give Nadine and Brooke all the tasks. Use coffee to help them get through the tasks quickly so they can achieve their goals.

Goals achieved: Nadine 40 tasks, Brooke 50 tasks.

posted in Beach Party Craze on Sep 6, 13 2:50 PM
I have played the game through and never had this issue before, but I'm getting a bug on replaying Level 31 where I can't refill the water stand. It just isn't clickable even when empty. Has anyone experienced this and found a fix?

I can't get expert on the level because the customers keep getting angry and leaving when I fail to bring them water, so I can only get 3 people on the beach!

posted in Beach Party Craze on Sep 6, 13 2:47 PM
You can replay previous levels where you didn't get expert. Getting expert will give you extra stars. If you have already got expert on all levels you'll have to restart the game.

The game tells you what to buy when you go to the shop screen, an upgrade that you need to progress will be flashing. Always buy those first.

posted in My Life Story on Jul 22, 13 11:34 AM
Well I think nearly every gamer would agree that it should be possible to complete a game "perfectly" - getting top score on everything. I consider it a bug that you can't achieve all 102 trophies and if this was a normal game rather than a downloadable on BFG, I would expect a patch to correct it.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 1, 13 7:35 AM
Dig in the South-East, where Molly Messenger is, or North-East near the professor.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 1, 13 7:33 AM
The nest is already there. In the grasslands (first map) it is just South-East of the flower shop, behind Jack. Click on it and you can drag eggs into nests.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 1, 13 7:31 AM
Keep completing tasks and eventually it will open. If memory serves, it's Jack who eventually opens it for you.

posted in Wandering Willows on Jun 1, 13 7:30 AM
There shouldn't be any point where there are no tasks available. Is there anyone who wants to speak to you? They will appear as a gold star on the map. Check both the grasslands and the tropics.

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on May 26, 13 10:32 AM
I think the ordering of tasks is the most important thing. There's no point cleaning first because chairs, fish tanks etc. will only get dirty again before the task finishes. This is how I do it:

1. Deal with urgent plumbing issues, if any.
2. Gather laundry and get it in the washing machine.
3. Vacuum
4. Mop
5. Put the laundry in the dryer.
6. Clean all red items.
7. Catch the bird (if in later levels).
8. Put the washing away and win the level.

Tending to babies, breaking up fights and scolding kids has to be done when needed since you can't predict the time they will happen.

Chains are good, but break them for the sake of a timed task like feeding a baby. The penalty for ignoring the urgent task outweighs the benefit of a cleaning chain.

Don't bother catching the bird until the task is almost over; it will break out of its cage again.

When you happen to be in the nursery for cleaning, put a baby bottle on to warm. It'll save you a couple of seconds when the baby is hungry.

USE MEALTIMES! When the family sit down for a meal, they will stay at the table until you serve them. They don't get impatient and you can take as long as you like. Whilst they're sitting there they don't make any mess. Put the food on to cook but don't serve it until everything else is done. As long as you remember to put the dishes in the dishwasher as soon as they finish, it makes the task a LOT easier.

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on May 26, 13 10:25 AM
I like this game. It has a cute storyline and nice graphics. It doesn't present much of a challenge to anybody used to time management games but there were a couple of levels where I couldn't get within 'perfect' time.

It's let down by the design. You can't replay levels which annoys perfectionists like me who want a gold star on every level. You can't choose what to buy in the shop, upgrades are released one-by-one at fixed points. Sometimes babies crawl behind tall objects and then start crying for attention, but you can't click them because the object is in the way. The bins are sometimes placed awkwardly so you can't get to them easily. You can't cancel individual tasks, you can only right click to cancel everything in your queue, including your current activity.

I'm very surprised this is a sequel, those kinds of issues should have been ironed out after the first one was released.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Apr 1, 13 7:28 AM
This doesn't work for me. I had $184, I played a level until I had $250 then exited. I still had $184.

posted in DQ Tycoon on Apr 1, 13 2:47 AM
I was enjoying the trial until I got to the second store and was forced to hire an employee. He destroyed the rhythm, slowed everything down and was a nuisance. I had to stop playing and will not be buying.

posted in Fiona Finch and the Finest Flowers on Mar 31, 13 4:10 PM
I like this game, the crossing of the flowers adds an interesting dimension. I like the graphics and the style.

However...
- 7 levels definitely isn't enough, nor is 14 if you include free gardening. TM games should have around 50 levels to give you value for money.
- Upgrades aren't available soon enough, it drove me nuts waiting for the multi purpose sprinkler.
- I would have liked the option to zoom out and see my whole garden rather than scrolling around all the time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator