Posts created by Austi

I to am very disappointed by this game. I am on the 3rd level. I am stuck on the curtains. I have used the remote on the curtains 3'xs. I click on the window with the shadows, nothing happens. There is a key in the upper left hand corner of what appears to be the inventory bar. I cannot find the key parts + when I click on the ? mark, again nothing happens. It remains grey. I have not had any of the diamonds or pink spots or timer that has been mentioned in the forum. I have uninstalled this game 4x's. I alwasys get stuck on the 3rd level. With not finding the key parts, a key code pad wherein I cannot find the code, a ? mark that does not work, a remote that does not do a thing when I click on it. Mortimer will say The curtains operate with the remote. But nothing works on this level. HELP. Thanks

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 21, 12 8:30 AM
Having a problem cutting the sack. I have tried 6 ways to Sunday. I cannot cut the sack. HELP PLZ.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Apr 17, 10 3:45 PM
The Battery in the Subway Terminal North Stop:
In the blog walk through they say that there is a battery that you need to collect. I have the subway token & the knife. But, I cannot find the battery so that the dog's owner will pop up. I even mimimized the blog window & put it on top of the game window, compared where the battery is. I cannot find it. I can't advance on until I find the battery. Help please.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 12, 09 7:17 PM
Hello Lizzie K,
I want to thank you for your hint about the key in the well. I finally freed the twins. What next? The school room black board, the telescope w/the #'s, the phone, I think I solved the phone puzzle with the # in the twins closet. There is sill the phone by the elevator that needs a key. Or, turning on the lights in the School house, I know that I used a fuse one time for the phone. I am really enjoying this game. They need more games on this level. I have purchased quite a few of the games. Some of them I have not completed because I don't know how to get to the next lever. For instance, the Blackwell legacy, any of the N. Drew Mysteries, Syberia, just to name a few. The games with the animated characters. There are points in the game where I have done everything there is to do in the room, but I cannot advance to the next level. So I walk around in circles. I feel as though I have wasted my money. With RTR, I have got my moneys worth. Anyway thank you, thank you, thank you. I will look for more of your postings as they apply to the game of the moment that I need help on. I so enjoy your postings.
Austi

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 11, 09 10:25 AM
I luv this game. At times it is very frustrating. A body can have 4 or 5 games going on at the same time. And not solve one for 5 or six days. At times you get stuck and you don't know what to do next. At least I don't know what to do. It's like you are wondering around and can't get to the next level. One game is the prerequisite to the next. I am stuck at the base of the well. I did use the stick, hit the bucket, nothing happened. The bucket twinkles, I guess the knife is in there, so I have read from the treads. Now the stick is gone from the inventory list. I have read the treads about how to get the knife for the teddy. Without the stick for the bucket, I can't get the knife. One tread said the knife is in the beauty polar on the leg of the chair in the middle of the room, no chair in the middle of the room. Been there done that, no knife. One thread said go outside and reel the bucket in. Go outside where? I went outside the toy store, I cannot find a reel, went back to through the door to the bucket room, the bucket is hanging in mid air. There seems to be no order to this game. The whack game, I found the coin, went back to the underground telescope, put the coin in, found the #'s, now what? Same for the school room with the #'s. I know some of the games is a lead or a clue to a game further on down the line. It is very frustrating for me. I want to solve this game. There need to be more games on this level. With this game, I do feel like I got my money's worth. I just needed to vent. If someone could help me with the stick, I would really welcome the advice.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 12, 09 3:36 PM
Dara6028 wrote:Can ANYONE help me with making the phone connection? I am TOTALLY stuck!

Also, I have beat the "Whack a Whatever" thing a few times and am supposed to get a coin (I think) ...but nothing so far. What am I doing wrong??

The coin will come out of his mouth. I finally beat the game. I took the coin and placed in in the telescope down at the dock. Nothing happened. Maybe later on in the game. But for now, I am stuck at the telephone light connection. I tried to follow the instructions that was left by a poster. No luck. What does color # ffffff up to right mean? There are several lights to the right. I went to Lizziek photo bucket. No luck on all those post. Could not find the photo w/instructions. I am totally in the dark. I have been on this part of the game for almost forever. What is a body to do?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 12, 09 3:26 PM
H_Potter wrote:Sorry for being out a couple of days - flu

Here is a solution for the light box for the telephone.

Click the lights in the following order:

UP to right
left
left
down and to left
left (to the connection)
(you now go to the new light that was lit by the connection and from that light at the top left of the screen)

right
right
down
down (the "in" light)

up to left
right
right
down
down
right
up (this is a connection light)

(From the light that the connection lit)
left
down to right
down
up to left
right
left
down
left
right (this is a connection light)

(From the light that the connection lit)
up to right
up
left
down
left

Thanks for the help with the spoiler info Prpldva.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator