Posts created by susielee

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 18 8:56 PM
Thanks everyone..... I didn't think there was any other use for them. BUT, the characters keep hanging around with their quests with the reward being a key and 20 coins. Maybe it's to give players who haven't gotten the pets yet. I'll just hang on to them for a while, like the "ghost catchers"......I still have a lot of those.

susielee

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 18 3:47 PM
After you've gotten all the pets what good are the Destiny Keys? Just to get 50 of them and spend 2,000 coins to get one pet food? Have more pets been added in the chest?
Maybe I'm missing something. Thanks for any help!
susielee

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 21, 17 3:12 PM
Thank you Arinelle,

It's been a long time since I played the first one. I bought the rest of the series today but didn't know what the order that they came out. My first Mystery Case File game I bought was Madame Fate......and that hooked me on the series. But I've been spending all my time playing Midnight Castle for the past couple of years and didn't take time out for other games.

Thank you,
susielee

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 21, 17 9:45 AM
Can someone tell me the order of play in the Ravenhurst series? First thru last.
Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 17 10:38 PM
Same thing happened to me......but, I had to quit and came back to it later. So, I guess it means it when it when it says 2 HOURS! I really don't like that. I don't sit there for 2 hours playing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 9:31 PM
Desertdruid, thank you so much for explaining to me how those items worked toward the hints. I've got an abundance of all of them and 25 more hints to go.....SO......I think this 25 will be much easier than the first 75!!

This has really been a hard challenge. I sure agree that 100 is way too many. But I haven't just sat here continuously, I've had to get up and get away from it and then come back to it. Takes longer.....but helps to get through it better.

Thank you again!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 3:07 PM
Help, please! Y'all talk about using crystal balls, wands and flashes......But why? Does that make the hint timer go faster?? And what is a "flash".....where do I get it?
I'm only half way through....got 50 more to get. Can someone explain, Please?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 17 7:32 PM
How do you use multiple hints in one HOS? Do you buy them with your diamonds? I guess I'm too stingy with my diamonds....lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 17 5:47 PM
I got the 3 wooden chests in the challenge......from snow griffin, flap eared puppy and hedgehog. I was only given credit for snow griffin. Never had a problem like that before. My friend code is #8290

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 17 5:41 PM
I got 3 wooden chests.......snow griffin, flap eared puppy and hedgehog.....but it only gave me credit for ONE!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 1:24 PM
Well, maybe I'm in luck ! ? I just looked at my wheel and I had a free spin( 3:21 CST) And it's 3 hours before the challenge opens.......so.....maybe I can do the 7 spins and the rest tomorrow afternoon before the next challenge?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 1:11 PM
Annelliegram, thank you.....that was a good explanation. Actually I wasn't aware of that little "tirick". I used my free spin this morning, so I'm probably out of luck other than just to wait. I think I have a lot to learn. Thank you for figuting these things out and being so kind to share them with us!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 12:07 PM
You guys are just confusing the heck out of me talking about resetting the wheel, etc..etc. I don't know what in the world you're talking about. So I guess I'll just play half the rounds first and when the next challenge starts I'll play the rest of the rounds.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 7:05 PM
Okay.....thanks everyone! I wasn't understanding the terminology when they call it "wheels". Not as bad as I thought it was!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 6:49 PM
Is this different from "packing the crates"? Does this mean to collect 300 airship items by doing HOS's? Or just packing and sending 300 items?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 17 7:21 AM
Thank you, silver hawk!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 17 7:12 AM
What's a flash?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 17 6:19 PM
I'm throowing in the towel on THIS Castle Challenge. Those Easter Bunny avatars are just not worth what it's costing to get them. Looking ahead at the locked challenges yet to do I'm just not willing to part with my inventory, coins and diamonds to get those particular avatars. Maybe the next will be better for me.....this one isn't.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 17 7:27 PM
I, too, got another one today. I did the one yesterday and wasted money and amulets. I'm not doing this one today. I'll just wait it out. I'm not too anxious for these Easter avatars anyway.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 17 6:35 PM
I tried it and I guess I've finished it. I'm now on Level 78 and it ended at 2,470 - 6,240. All the new things are beautiful. I didn't have any problems playing. Get ready to spend a ton of coins! But the wait and the coins are well worth all the new things. Thank you, Big Fish!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator